United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2020, 03:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Mino Raiola fires dig at Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over Erling Haaland

What the £#%&! is wrong with this fat bag of shit?

Apparently the full interview is due to be released this evening before the match tonight, I can't help but think that there's a reason for that.

99'ers was right in the Pogba thread when he said that for how good Haaland is, he's not worth putting up with this rank bastard for a second longer than we need to.

Utter @#%&!. Shoot him and his hangers-on into a brick wall at Mach 1.
He’ll never stop either. The second any of his clients land at your club his motivations and yours become the polar opposite. His worst case scenario is the player staying for 15 years; he could get 5 commissions in that time if he agitates effectively.

If we ever deal with him again we’re not a serious club imo.

Unread 08-12-2020, 03:21 PM
jem

Quote:
he's a fat bag of shit.

Unread 08-12-2020, 03:21 PM
Buck

Raiola must really have some kind of father-son relationship with his players because from the outside looking in he's an embarrassment. I don't understand how young athletes trying to make their mark in a sport where dressing room culture is pivotal can put up with this guy prodding his nose in.

Unread 08-12-2020, 03:23 PM
windy waffles

Those comments about Ole/Haaland.

Wow.

Pogba should never play for the club again.

Unread 08-12-2020, 03:52 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Raiola must really have some kind of father-son relationship with his players because from the outside looking in he's an embarrassment. I don't understand how young athletes trying to make their mark in a sport where dressing room culture is pivotal can put up with this guy prodding his nose in.
Because he promises them max money. That he will move them on every 3-4 seasons to get the most out of it. Thats all these lot care about.

Unread 08-12-2020, 04:00 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Mino Raiola fires dig at Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over Erling Haaland

Apparently the full interview is due to be released this evening before the match tonight, I can't help but think that there's a reason for that.

99'ers was right in the Pogba thread when he said that for how good Haaland is, he's not worth putting up with this rank bastard for a second longer than we need to.

Utter @#%&!. Shoot him and his hangers-on into a brick wall at Mach 1.
They’re outright slagging the club and ole off now then? Nice.

Should never wear the shirt again. One goal and they start giving it large. Pathetic.

Unread 08-12-2020, 04:25 PM
utd99

Played a blinder tbf. Raiola is very good at what he does.

Unread 08-12-2020, 04:31 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Played a blinder tbf. Raiola is very good at what he does.
Eating?

Unread 08-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Ronny

Took the spotlight off Ole’s managerial problems pretty well.

Unread 08-12-2020, 07:50 PM
bosskeano

would you prefer Ole, Arteta or Fat Frank?

Unread 08-12-2020, 07:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
Are there no other choices?

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:02 PM
bosskeano

for this scenario no because they are the "inexperienced" managers at 3 of the clubs that are typically fighting for the top 4

i mention the other two as it seems like Ole gets most of the stick from the media but relatively hear little about arteta or fat frank

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
I don’t mind Lampard and think he’s got something about him. Arteta seems your typical philoso-£#%&! chancer.

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I don’t mind Lampard and think he’s got something about him. Arteta seems your typical philoso-£#%&! chancer.
Yeah, about 500m.

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Would be great if ole left him out the squad for Leipzig . Hope he doesn’t start the bastard. Explains why fergie played park and Fabio in CM than pogba . Fergie knew even back then, such a great Judge of character . He doesn’t get a lot wrong (apart from moyes )
Though his doing the same with Gibson was arguably a bit much.

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:28 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Though his doing the same with Gibson was arguably a bit much.
I’m sure Gibson scored in a quarter final vs Bayern for us .pogba would prance around and lose the ball. Think it was the welbeck chip game in which rafael got sent off

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:29 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I’m sure Gibson scored in a quarter final vs Bayern for us .pogba would prance around and lose the ball. Think it was the welbeck chip game in which rafael got sent off
It was the one Rafael got sent off... but the Welbeck chip was later, in the Moyes year.

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
That game was one hell of a downer, nqat.

Unread 08-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It was the one Rafael got sent off... but the Welbeck chip was later, in the Moyes year.
Felt like if welbeck took it like a normal striker he would have scored .

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That game was one hell of a downer, nqat.
From what I can remember it was a dodgy second yellow . Fergie said something about them surrounding the ref after the game

Unread 08-12-2020, 10:36 PM
waynes ear's

time to £#%&! off
Closed Thread