Unread 24-11-2021, 12:41 PM
AK14

Was always going to happen

These @#%&!s couldn’t give a £#%&!.

Unread 24-11-2021, 12:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nobody knows anything, hence why there’s literally about 20 names being thrown in the mix at the moment.

Journalists are pathetic, but so are the people who lap this all up as gospel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
‘I wonder if Poch will use Donny as a false 6’ type discussions on here whilst he’s very much at PSG still.

People reading a Twitter account called United scoop which has stuff like ‘sources close to Poch has said he wants to sort out the car parking at Carrington as a priority’.

Absolute belms - everybody.
Come on, you’ve got to enjoy the pantomime it’s a transfer window outside of the transfer windows, and there’s £#%&! all else of any interest going on

Unread 24-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Online poker

And she used her own name

carrick till the end of the season is nailed on, imo.

Unread 24-11-2021, 12:53 PM
tatty

I will piss myself laughing if they give it to Carrick until the end of the season.

Peak Gazers.

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:25 PM
Pop

If he scrapes a few consecutive wins over the coming weeks they'll give it to him till the end of the season, absolutely nailed on, the cheap bastards.

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

just end it

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:40 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
If he scrapes a few consecutive wins over the coming weeks they'll give it to him till the end of the season, absolutely nailed on, the cheap bastards.
The giddy belms at OT demanding he gets the job full time. Woodward caving in because he's an absolute @#%&! with no clue what he's doing.

Great swathes of supporters deluding themselves season after season he's up to it because he was a good player. "It's Carrick you knowww." City and the dippers cleaning up absolutely pissing themselves.

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The giddy belms at OT demanding he gets the job full time. Woodward caving in because he's an absolute @#%&! with no clue what he's doing.

Great swathes of supporters deluding themselves season after season he's up to it because he was a good player. "It's Carrick you knowww." City and the dippers cleaning up absolutely pissing themselves.

"It's Carrick you seeeee, hard to believe it's not fergie"

No one of any sort is coming mid November FFS, as the club rightly said it's Interim until the summer....

Of course the Papers and @mufcNEWSPULSE are going to run with shadow figures on the back page and ten hag touches a red flag in training..

But let's be real, let's get the calls made, contracts in place for the guy (ten hag) in the summer...

If it's Carrick till then so be it, we needed change it's just not that big of one

People think football clubs fun like football manager or things like this are sorted over night, in the real world it was always going to take time...

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:50 PM
dunk

United can and should be able to get whoever they want, whenever they like though..

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
United can and should be able to get whoever they want, whenever they like though..
Nope, you're asking manager, coaching teams, dies etc to Rio up contracts, housing, commitments etc to just up and move to alderly edge mid November....

It doesn't work like that, how many big name managers .I've mid season....

You've got to be realistic, as the club have been, interim till the summer....

People wanted ole gone, these are the knock on affects...

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

if he gets a few results it's early Ole delusion time. if you're not on board you're an abu @#%&! etc etc.

Unread 24-11-2021, 01:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Nope, you're asking manager, coaching teams, dies etc to Rio up contracts, housing, commitments etc to just up and move to alderly edge mid November....

It doesn't work like that, how many big name managers .I've mid season....

You've got to be realistic, as the club have been, interim till the summer....

People wanted ole gone, these are the knock on affects...
I know all that.. I was being sarcastic, referencing various things posted on here. Should’ve whacked a ‘’ on the end of it.

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I know all that.. I was being sarcastic, referencing various things posted on here. Should’ve whacked a ‘’ on the end of it.
Sorry, didn't read like that ....

People are mad though, thinking stuff like this is an overnight thing, big babies throwing red rattles around....

The main two names are fighting on three fronts for trophies in their leagues and Europe...

But yeah, why aren't they rocking up at Carrington ready for crystal palace away ...

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Bion

Quote:

Manchester United have spent a staggering £38 million on sacking managers since Ferguson’s departure.

Wow 😳

Unread 24-11-2021, 02:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Manchester United have spent a staggering £38 million on sacking managers since Ferguson’s departure.

Wow 😳
I’d hazard a guess that we’re still behind Chelsea on that score.

Unread 24-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Tuco

Quote:
I’d hazard a guess that we’re still behind Chelsea on that score.
Absolutely, but trophies are another matter.

Unread 24-11-2021, 06:56 PM
AK14

Ragnor or the Spanish fella?

Unread 24-11-2021, 06:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ten Hag in as interim, Poch in the summer. YHIHF

Unread 24-11-2021, 07:32 PM
dinger

Ten Hag choking under the pressure of just speculation about the united job ffs

Unread 24-11-2021, 07:36 PM