andyroo

What £#%&!ing @#%&!weasel wrote that?

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Pop

What a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
BTCC

Quote:
Its the same when they come to city, I witnessed them pushing some young girl out of a wheelchair, and on Wembley way they punched my mate curly from brinnnington causing him to require 6 stiches on his top lip, luckily his moustache has covered the scar.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:05 PM
saffers

Love how that site just shows the ip of the poster publically. Like they're begging for their users to be ddos'd.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Scabs

some well into their 30s.

For shame!

What a #@&%!head.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC
Its the same when they come to city, I witnessed them pushing some young girl out of a wheelchair, and on Wembley way they punched my mate curly from brinnnington causing him to require 6 stiches on his top lip, luckily his moustache has covered the scar.

Jesus Christ that forum is eye-bleeding to read too. Is it 1996?

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:06 PM
MUFC One Love

No wonder football support is dead over here.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:08 PM
BTCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Love how that site just shows the ip of the poster publically. Like they're begging for their users to be ddos'd.
£#%&! me, its based in runcorn....
https://ipdb.at/ip/213.120.90.59

it cant be can it?

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:12 PM
saffers

Man Utd fans are very rude and I have lodged an official complaint this morning

Walking to the game on Saturday, I witnessed scores of Man Utd fans singing jovially as they walked up the Fulham Palace, through the park just past the Low Country pub and then onto Craven Cottage. This is certainly not unusual and one of the attractions of the match day experience.

However, a large number of fans this weekend were singing songs with a lot of swearing and curse words in - F this and F that. I was with my friend and his young sons like so many other Fulham fans. I was appalled by the language of these drunken yobs, some of whom were well into their 30s. They come down to London on the train or coaches and do nothing but drink from the early hours so by the time they arrive, they are plastered and aggressive. They have a complete disregard for the local residents and Fulham fans. Every season it is the same and has begun to feel unsafe.

If you agree with me, I would suggest emailing both clubs to raise your concerns as I have done. I will not be attending Man Utd at home next season on safety grounds.

Classic Hugo

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC
£#%&! me, its based in runcorn....
https://ipdb.at/ip/213.120.90.59

it cant be can it?

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Ginners

our away fans have got form for this sort of behaviour

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
our away fans have got form for this sort of behaviour
Stop encouraging them then pol

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:23 PM
barca99

Fulham fans should try making some noise once in a while, what a £#%&!in joke that place is

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Nemo

OP is on a wum no?

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Man Utd fans are very rude and I have lodged an official complaint this morning

Walking to the game on Saturday, I witnessed scores of Man Utd fans singing jovially as they walked up the Fulham Palace, through the park just past the Low Country pub and then onto Craven Cottage. This is certainly not unusual and one of the attractions of the match day experience.

However, a large number of fans this weekend were singing songs with a lot of swearing and curse words in - F this and F that. I was with my friend and his young sons like so many other Fulham fans. I was appalled by the language of these drunken yobs, some of whom were well into their 30s. They come down to London on the train or coaches and do nothing but drink from the early hours so by the time they arrive, they are plastered and aggressive. They have a complete disregard for the local residents and Fulham fans. Every season it is the same and has begun to feel unsafe.

If you agree with me, I would suggest emailing both clubs to raise your concerns as I have done. I will not be attending Man Utd at home next season on safety grounds.

Classic Hugo
Good god , some of those men were working class - call out the militia !

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:28 PM
andyroo

Give me a ticket for a £#%&!ing aeroplane
Ain't got time to take a @#%&!ing fast train
Lonely days are bloody gone
I'm going bastard home
My baby she wrote me a £#%&!ing letter

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm doing everything I can to make sure we don't have to play Man Utd again next season -- Martin Jol

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Sparky***

It's a wind up you idiots.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Some screeching Yank harridan who reports 'fellow' Arsenal fans for swearing during games, etc.
Well if you charge £1,500 for a season ticket - that's the kind of @#%&! you'll attract.

Also the thread of that message seems to be a wind up simply so fulham fans could get a bunch of OOT united supporters to bite and post, then have a laugh when their IP address is from outside manchester.
Closed Thread