Unread 15-02-2020, 01:55 PM
chooch

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ons-league-ban

european press loving it

Unread 15-02-2020, 01:55 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
I like the "that's it, gloves off" ones.

Like what the f*** are city going to do to UEFA??

They have nothing in their armoury that could hurt UEFA at all.
Seen loads of “if we are going down we need to drag the other teams down with us” posts too. They really can’t accept that other clubs make their money legit

Unread 15-02-2020, 01:57 PM
shenwen

Several references to their owners being “nice guys”

Also something about this being racism against “a sovereign nation”.

Unread 15-02-2020, 02:00 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
I like the "that's it, gloves off" ones.

Like what the £#%&! are city going to do to UEFA??

They have nothing in their armoury that could hurt UEFA at all.
What would be awesome is if they have proof of Barca’s blood doping in the 00’s and we get awarded two more CLs #footshoot

Unread 15-02-2020, 02:48 PM
puressence

Just find prestwich blue on twitter £#%&! me can’t cope 🤣🤣

Unread 15-02-2020, 04:22 PM
utd99

Football supporters are a very confused bunch. They really have no idea how to express their angst at getting caught.

Unread 15-02-2020, 04:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
What would be awesome is if they have proof of Barca’s blood doping in the 00’s and we get awarded two more CLs #footshoot
Speaks for the 40,000 season ticket holders apparently

Unread 15-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
BloooooMon on the upcoming Madrid game....

"Blue body paint, so everyone is giving them the bluemoon"

They are actually seriously suggesting a protest against UEFA by painting themselves head to toe in bloo paint

"Great work Bloos. We really showed UEFA tonight. I bet they're SHITTING themselves now"

Unread 15-02-2020, 05:11 PM
no fun

David conn comparing city’s over-reaction to brexiteers

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ng-allegations

Getting good this

Unread 15-02-2020, 05:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
that fat @#%&! martin samuel is already at it. apparently, the fine is because "the elite" are scared of city

tbh, if rangers and juve have both been relegated to teh bottom divisions in their country, city should be.
Juventus "just" got knocked down one tier I think?

Unread 15-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Danoli

I was wrong to say Conn was on the payroll.
I had assumed the article Switchers posted was pro city without reading it.

That is a very good article with points well made.

Let’s hope they are digging an almighty hole for themselves.
Can see a flounce if they don’t get the right result.

Unread 15-02-2020, 06:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Juventus "just" got knocked down one tier I think?
They were bribing refs and linesmen. Bit different.

Unread 15-02-2020, 07:15 PM
Zorg

All those years when they claimed United’s success was all down to Fergie bribing refs and portrayed themselves as the plucky people’s club. Then they grab a lottery win, break the rules and get forever tainted as a bunch of £#%&!ing cheats. Nobody will ever take them seriously again.

Pinch me.

Unread 15-02-2020, 07:23 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
All those years when they claimed United’s success was all down to Fergie bribing refs and portrayed themselves as the plucky people’s club. Then they grab a lottery win, break the rules and get forever tainted as a bunch of £#%&!ing cheats. Nobody will ever take them seriously again.

Pinch me.

They prostituted their soul and then got a bounced cheque

Unread 15-02-2020, 08:15 PM
Zorg

Unread 15-02-2020, 08:16 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Pinch me.

Unread 15-02-2020, 10:41 PM
utd99

Quote:

Pinch me.
Look at their owners background - and Abramovich’s for that matter - no way were they ever going to take the regulations seriously. They would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for that hacker. He was obviously smart enough not to bring it to the English tabs. Martin Samuel would have used it to get a bump in his kickback rate.

Unread 15-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
No. I think hes the only one calling them out for what theyve actually done.
He is a city fan and while it’s nice he’s found his tongue for the last decade or so he’s had it largely wedged inside their owners. Was a powerful anti-Glazer voice at the time of the takeover tbf to him.

Unread 16-02-2020, 01:04 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
All those years when they claimed United’s success was all down to Fergie bribing refs and portrayed themselves as the plucky people’s club. Then they grab a lottery win, break the rules and get forever tainted as a bunch of f***ing cheats. Nobody will ever take them seriously again.

Pinch me.
"As far as i'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them fairly. You've done it all by bloody cheating." - Brian Clough

I suspect late Brian would be horrified at the leavel of cheating they have undertaken.

Unread 16-02-2020, 09:31 AM
originalhogg

Old Samuel on Sunday Supplement this morning, expect mass fawning from him.

Closed Thread