United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:41 AM
marlo

Default given a run in the tevez has 12 league goals and 5 assists this season for city.

an interesting fact.

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:43 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default Re: given a run in the tevez has 12 league goals and 5 assists this season for city.

I pulled a bird the other night, she took me home and gave me a run in the tevez.

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Albert Tatlock

Default Re: given a run in the tevez has 12 league goals and 5 assists this season for city.

A change of manager may have had summat to do with it.

... or the fact that they've been playing against average teams

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Crumps

Maybe if he would have shown that kind of form at any point in his United career he wouldn't be playing for City.

Luffy

most of which came in December, before that he'd scored 2 in 13 games for City.

great past 10 games for him though.

we struggle to give berbatov regular football, nevermind berbatov AND tevez.

striker situation right now is a £#%&!ing joke, fergie's getting his tactics all over the shop.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
... or the fact that they've been playing against average teams
you do know we play in the same league as city?

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
you do know we play in the same league as city?
Do we ?

£#%&! me I never knew that ...

daft @#%&! !

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:50 AM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I pulled a bird the other night, she took me home and gave me a run in the tevez.

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:51 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

So the self styled agent provocateur has come back to the forums and immediately started slating the management for decisions made. I wonder if any point he will post something positive about united. We all live in hope I suppose.

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Maybe if he would have shown that kind of form at any point in his United career he wouldn't be playing for City.
i think the point is he's been giving a long run in the city team, which is why he's performing well, he never really got that at utd

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
So the self styled agent provocateur has come back to the forums and immediately started slating the management for decisions made. I wonder if any point he will post something positive about united. We all live in hope I suppose.

tbf, it'll start a debate about the merits of letting Tevez go, as opposed to our constant arguing about Berbles, so it makes a refreshing change tbh

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:55 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Did you take her up the carlos?

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
most of which came in December, before that he'd scored 2 in 13 games for City.

great past 10 games for him though.

we struggle to give berbatov regular football, nevermind berbatov AND tevez.

striker situation right now is a £#%&!ing joke, fergie's getting his tactics all over the shop.
IMO the tactics are generally fine, its more a personnel issue. Berbatov plays well in 1 in 3 games and doesn't score regularly enough.

Unread 12-01-2010, 11:59 AM
redmike

It's a fair point about being given a run of games.

But it also helps that opposition defenders and midfielders give you acres of space to operate in, he gets that most weeks at city, he didn't get it at utd, where teams set themselves up not to get beat, and get men behind the ball.

Unread 12-01-2010, 12:00 PM
hopkins

Forlan went goal crazy when he left us, but it doesn't change the fact he was shit with us (Scouse-busting aside)

Was it wrong to get rid of him too?

Unread 12-01-2010, 12:10 PM
naes_sean

Unread 12-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
IMO the tactics are generally fine, its more a personnel issue. Berbatov plays well in 1 in 3 games and doesn't score regularly enough.
what fergie doesnt seem to get is players need runs in the side to hit a run of form.

how shit would rooney be if we only played him as much as we played berbatov or anderson/nani?

or to flip it, how good would they be if they were given the security rooney gets

Unread 12-01-2010, 12:21 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
what fergie doesnt seem to get is players need runs in the side to hit a run of form.

how shit would rooney be if we only played him as much as we played berbatov or anderson/nani?

or to flip it, how good would they be if they were given the security rooney gets
How much time were Fletcher, O'Shea, Vidic and Evra given?
They'd be all out the door if we'd had our way a few season back, but Fergie kept playing them and look at them now

Unread 12-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Smeggs

personally i hope Wes smashes him in two in the semi.

i have nothing to add on @#%&!face's form as it will merely add to the general 'we're doomed' tornado that is blasting through when it comes to United at the moment. Even the bbc news report showing the hat trick this morning was all united this united that.

Unread 12-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Sparky***

Sad fact is we couldn't afford him Marlo.
Closed Thread