United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2020, 06:33 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Do they deliberately exclude clued up types from appearing in this or do Sunderland just not have them?

Maja should have stayed imo, would be playing in the Premier League now and fairly established. Going to Bordeaux big as they are in relation to Sunderland is a risky move re ending up in the abyss imo.
Same agent as Sancho. Can imagine the agent filling the kid and his parents head full of images of "a year in France and a £100m transfer to Man City" %@#$&!s.

Unread 07-04-2020, 11:54 AM
utd99

The second you hear the words “The agent’s not calling me back.” The gig’s up.

Unread 10-04-2020, 12:14 AM
signed dc

Love this - the two posh sods who run the club are magnificent. Train Guy meets the Bros documentary. Zero self awareness. Like the taxi driver bloke as well.

I might like it more because seeing sport on telly is great. If they were able to stage the checkatrade trophy now it’d feel like a World Cup summer.

Unread 10-04-2020, 12:29 AM
suedeshoes

Your man Charlie is a massive #@&%! but he really means it bless him. I've no hatred for Sunderland. It was funny. Don't be mard. State of them now though

Unread 10-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

the way charlie spoke to the marketing woman and then potted her after she'd done her job

absolute danger.

Unread 10-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the way charlie spoke to the marketing woman and then potted her after she'd done her job

absolute danger.
Really? Rolling her eyes constantly and didn’t think they’d get 40k in the stadium when they did, not exactly the type of person you want while trying to rebuild a football club but yeah because she’s a woman how dare she get spoken to like that she should be stacking shelves in boots the useless @#%&!

Unread 10-04-2020, 02:05 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Really? Rolling her eyes constantly and didn’t think they’d get 40k in the stadium when they did, not exactly the type of person you want while trying to rebuild a football club but yeah because she’s a woman how dare she get spoken to like that she should be stacking shelves in boots the useless @#%&!
Yep. She would have been the first out of the door for me. I had her marked the first time the camera picked her up.

Said on the other thread, never seen a team as unengaged as the Sunderland mob. Yes Charlie’s management style was a mess but when he asked if anyone had any questions - tumbleweed. I’d have sacked the lot of them. Miserable @#%&!s.

Unread 10-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Yep. She would have been the first out of the door for me. I had her marked the first time the camera picked her up.

Said on the other thread, never seen a team as unengaged as the Sunderland mob. Yes Charlie’s management style was a mess but when he asked if anyone had any questions - tumbleweed. I’d have sacked the lot of them. Miserable @#%&!s.
They’d all been on their deck chairs for a couple of seasons, they all looked like they just come out of college too no wonder the club is a shambles

Unread 10-04-2020, 02:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Unread 10-04-2020, 02:36 PM
AK14

Agree with Vedders and Shenwen here

She was a mardy biatch that had something to say about everything and came across as lazy.

That Charlie seemed ok to me, just your typical suit and a bit of a drip.

Unread 10-04-2020, 02:52 PM
armchair

Manager told McGeady in December to find a new club in the Jan Window as he was a bad influence.

Also
REVEALED: The true story behind Josh Maja's move in Netflix's Sunderland 'Til I Die - from stalling contract talks to asking Bordeaux to snap him up EARLY in January, how Stewart Donald and Co helped the striker out of the door
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...d-Til-Die.html

Unread 10-04-2020, 08:11 PM
utd99

So glad I did all those spoilers.

Unread 10-04-2020, 09:17 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

absolute danger.
What episode was this?

Unread 10-04-2020, 10:47 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
What episode was this?
Third I think it was

Unread 11-04-2020, 04:38 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Love this - the two posh sods who run the club are magnificent. Train Guy meets the Bros documentary. Zero self awareness. Like the taxi driver bloke as well.

I might like it more because seeing sport on telly is great. If they were able to stage the checkatrade trophy now it’d feel like a World Cup summer.
Hard to pick who’s worse out of the two of them, the Etonian posh one using the word “marcomms” when presumably he meant marketing communications was a grotesque attack on the English language. Then the way he spoke to the staff, treating them like they’re on The Apprentice and they’re in with a chance of a weekend in Verbier if they exceed target when in fact they will still be earning close to minimum wage and live in Sunderland.

The first thing to say about the other one with the inbred accent is that he looks like David Platt if the Daily Star were doorstepping him for cheating on his wife, you’d think if you owned a football club you might be able to find a shirt that fitted both your waist and your sleeves. That Will Grigg episode almost makes one grateful for the Glazers, a pair of utter chancers who would strike you as #@&%!s even at a car insurance industry awards ceremony.
Closed Thread