United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2023, 10:35 PM
NedKelly

Disgusting to see some people happy to have him back.

#istandwithher

Unread 10-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Bunker Buster

If that is true Erik is being very niave on this one....

First clanger for me.

#BrokenOrangeHeart

Unread 10-02-2023, 10:41 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Martial, Weggers, or a fully fit Greenwood up top. Haggers knows what it is

Unread 10-02-2023, 10:44 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If that is true Erik is being very niave on this one....

First clanger for me.

#BrokenOrangeHeart
He must have heard the unedited version of the recording, & decided she's a wrong un. Looks like Marlo had her banged to rights.

Unread 10-02-2023, 10:52 PM
The Butcher

In Erik we trust.

Playing Weghorst is a bigger crime than anything Greenwood has been up to.

Unread 10-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
He must have heard the unedited version of the recording, & decided she's a wrong un. Looks like Marlo had her banged to rights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher
In Erik we trust.

Strange lads.

Unread 10-02-2023, 11:09 PM
The Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Strange lads.
The manager has called the kid so I assume he's a strange lad as well?

Unread 10-02-2023, 11:19 PM
snifter

Quote:
The manager has called the kid so I assume he's a strange lad as well?
Marc Overmars likes this post.

Unread 10-02-2023, 11:19 PM
History

Quote:
In Erik we trust.

Playing a player that is perceived to be sub standard is worse than alleged rape?

Unread 10-02-2023, 11:25 PM
tatty

Given time any furore about his return will fade as something new hits the headlines.

Fans will sing abuse but I doubt Greenwood cares very much about that.

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:08 AM
dunk

Makes sense the manager speaks to him tbh. It will be the club’s decision at the end of the day, not the manager’s. The manager needs to think about all scenarios.

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:27 AM
The Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Playing a player that is perceived to be sub standard is worse than alleged r*pe?

It was tongue in cheek. But you already knew that didn't you?

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Makes sense the manager speaks to him tbh. It will be the club’s decision at the end of the day, not the manager’s. The manager needs to think about all scenarios.
Don’t really follow this. If the club decides to let greenwood back then that’s the point that the manager speaks to greenwood. What’s the point of Erik reaching out to greenwood if the club have decided not to take him back? There’s no historic pre arrest relationship between tenners and greenwood.

I hope it’s bullshit. It sounds like it is but nothing would surprise me.

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:36 AM
armchair

Probably just putting the story out to see how it's received.

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:47 AM
marlo

at the end of the day, wether the allegations are true are not greenwood is still a young naive young lad.

some of you are disappointed in ETH are contacting him ffs
What sort of weird squares are some of you. actually I’ve been going to more games recently and seeing similar versions of some of you in person

even if some of what he accused of is true, he can be rehabilitated and shouldn’t condemned to the point where he is giving the silent treatment by everyone.

this is the real world not this “everyone has to be perfect and faultless” facade you guys are championing

Unread 11-02-2023, 12:53 AM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
at the end of the day, wether the allegations are true are not greenwood is still a young naive young lad.

What sort of weird squares are some of you. actually I’ve been going to more games recently and seeing similar versions of some of you in person

even if some of what he accused of is true, he can be rehabilitated and shouldn’t condemned to the point where he is giving the silent treatment by everyone.

this is the real world not this “everyone has to be perfect and faultless” facade you guys are championing
I think the point is that rehabilitation might be more effective elsewhere - for both parties’ sake. And not sure that the alleged offences can accurately be described as being not quite perfect and faultless. A speeding fine maybe …..

Unread 11-02-2023, 01:05 AM
Boring Dave

Quote:

Spot on

Unread 11-02-2023, 01:07 AM
dunk

If Tory Dave agrees with something you know it’s utter shite.

Unread 11-02-2023, 01:10 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If Tory Dave agrees with something you know it’s utter shite.
Prolly on the wrong login.

Unread 11-02-2023, 01:23 AM
The Butcher

Quote:

Well explained. I think you're right.
Closed Thread