United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Tiberian

Decent night out with my little nephew.

Berbatov lived up to every stereotype people have about him, the fastest he moved all game was when taken off Owen was the worst player on the pitch.

Best part of the game was the last period with Giggs and Scholes. They stood out a mile in terms of class and imagination. Professionalism as well, tried to give the crowd a show after a dull spell in the game. Credit to Evra in that way as well, showed a great attitude for the game while on.

That is the first time I have watched Phil Jones live, absolute beast of a physical specimen.

Unread 15-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
he took part in a documentary in 99 slagging of Sir Matt and making allegations that the club was involved in match fixing allegedly.

At the 99 post match party Gregg and his son was sat on their own whilst the likes of Paddy Crerand and Bobby Charlton were doing the conga and oops side your head.

Half the documentary was cut.
I think there were allegations around two games we played over Christmas against Burnley one year. We played them away on Chrsitmas Day and lost 6-1 , then played them at OT the next day and won 5-1.

Unread 15-05-2012, 11:11 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Big Tibers lives in NI? Never knew that

Unread 15-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Berbatov lived up to every stereotype people have about him, the fastest he moved all game was when taken off Owen was the worst player on the pitch.

Best part of the game was the last period with Giggs and Scholes. They stood out a mile in terms of class and imagination. Professionalism as well, tried to give the crowd a show after a dull spell in the game. Credit to Evra in that way as well, showed a great attitude for the game while on.

That is the first time I have watched Phil Jones live, absolute beast of a physical specimen.
Just home myself and have to say a top evening for me and the top red who is my Da.

He called Berbs a lazy £#%&!er and Owen shit scouse midget extremely loudly, have to check UTV website to see if it's audible.

Fair play to Utd to bring such a strong squad. Btw, that kid at left back second half looked decent.

Unread 16-05-2012, 12:04 AM
bobbledinho

Documentary on now on BBC (Might be NI only).

Will probably be on iplayer from tomorrow, called Re-United, Harry Gregg goes back to Munich. Great storyteller, memory seems sharp as anything.

Unread 16-05-2012, 12:18 AM
bobbledinho

Just showed him getting knocked out in the cup final.

Doctor trying to revive then Gregg just burst back into life trying to throw the doctor off him

Meeting with the woman he pulled from the wreckage and her son who was born 2 months afterwards. Tears to a stone.
Closed Thread