United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Kind of is if you're listing their medals as a form of measuring. Souness won a load too. And was the better player.
Plenty of time for Pogba to catch up

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Cheeky @#%&!. Forecourt, Now/November-ish.
I honestly think you are. No shame in it. Congratz on nearly winning the league

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:04 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I honestly think you are. No shame in it. Congratz on nearly winning the league
He really, really isn't.

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
He really, really isn't.
Then I apologise.

Soz

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Bunker Buster

£#%&! paul Pogba

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:34 PM
ScarFace

Both @#%&!s.

End of debate.

I will say in Pogbas defence....why would he have heard/know about him as a player? He's a scottish guy who played before pogba was born.

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:56 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I will say in Pogbas defence....why would he have heard/know about him as a player? He's a scottish guy who played before pogba was born.
he was a liverpool player when liverpool were the best team in europe (when they only had to play one or two of the other decent teams a season, anyway) and pogba has been at united long enough.

souness played in the game that gemmill scored against holland, too. so that's something.

Unread 14-04-2020, 05:57 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not at 2 games per season

Unread 14-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Drexl

That back pass post says it all Souness is probably paid by the word

Him or Keane? At least Gary Neville has bent over backwards to be impartial

Unread 14-04-2020, 06:01 PM
Pop

Pogba could have redeemed himself there by insisting though I've never heard of Graeme Souness I take it he's just another in a long line of mouthy £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!s who thinks the world must revolve around them 24/7. JFT39

Unread 14-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Knockers

Souness loves United imho. Doesn’t he live in Hale? He and Alan Hansen were closet reds.

I can’t believe Fredsters are going into bat for Pogba after his conduct this season. He’s about as far as possible from being the kind of character we need and wants drumming out ASAP. £#%&! him.

Unread 14-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Souness loves United imho. Doesn’t he live in Hale? He and Alan Hansen were closet reds.

I can’t believe Fredsters are going into bat for Pogba after his conduct this season. He’s about as far as possible from being the kind of character we need and wants drumming out ASAP. £#%&! him.
Lives in Bournouth I think. Recently said he watches them every week.

Unread 14-04-2020, 06:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Giroud has won a World Cup. Is he better than Van Basten?
Even "better", Guivarch has

Unread 14-04-2020, 06:28 PM
Buck

Unread 14-04-2020, 07:13 PM
The Stella Fella

Would prefer Souness in this Utd team, even if he is 66 yr old.

Unread 15-04-2020, 04:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Both @#%&!s.

End of debate.

This

he's a dick and I hope he never plays for us again, but why the £#%&! should he be expected to know who Souness is. Great player as he was, he was hardly a global superstar. Not sure why some kid growing up in France years after Souness retired should have his posters on his wall

Unread 15-04-2020, 05:12 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Even "better", Guivarch has
And Kleberson, and Roque Junior.

Unread 15-04-2020, 06:32 AM
believe

Can’t believe sueders is a scouser.

Unread 15-04-2020, 06:35 AM
Seamus

Strange that someone showing that back pass like it’ defines souness’s career. Maybe show Pogba dancing to even it up.

Unread 15-04-2020, 06:43 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
At United?
Closed Thread