Unread 12-03-2020, 11:21 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Wasn’t Dortmund 97?
yeah it was. We got knocked out by Monaco in '98 IIRC

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Stickman

Seems he’s doing everything he can to get back into the Liverpool fold, or gain acceptance from their supporters.

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Seems he’s doing everything he can to get back into the Liverpool fold, or gain acceptance from their supporters.
He must be the only player where every teams fans he’s played for £#%&!ing despise him

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:32 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He must be the only player where every teams fans he’s played for £#%&!ing despise him
Real Madrid have had a few English players over the years. Most of them are remembered fairly affectionately, even Woodgate who had an horrendous debut game and barely played again. Not this @#%&! though, they can't stand him. And can you blame them.

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Ethers

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:42 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
He's not wrong - Liverpool were all over them and on a different night, would have won by 3.

Actually reminded me of us v Schalke in 1998 last night.

Their keeper was Jurgen Kohler.
think youve had a schalke mate

Unread 12-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
FFS

So I got the year, team and position of the player wrong ?

What a complete Joe-the-biden I am.
Here he is, Mr unreliable witness. Case postponed, he's late again.

Unread 12-03-2020, 12:17 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Here he is, Mr unreliable witness. Case postponed, he's late again.
But...but....you were there. And Toto....

Unread 12-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It's the footballing equivalent of 'she's not going to £#%&! you'

He's such a @#%&!.

Unread 12-03-2020, 12:31 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
But Klopp is a genius? Surely he could have found a way to solve the puzzle?

Should teams just play into Liverpool's hands because, well, it's Liverpool?

Stupid, £#%&!ing midget.

Unread 12-03-2020, 12:39 PM
barca99

Hes desperate to be loved by them again

Unread 12-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Vedder

All Liverpool did was whip crosses into the box don’t need to be a genius to defend that

Unread 12-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
All Liverpool did was whip crosses into the box don’t need to be a genius to defend that
I was just going to say this, Liverpool's tactics are run around a lot a press, then when they get the ball just give it to the two full backs to whip in countless crosses and hope they hit someone. No wonder they get away with having an 'average' midfield.

Unread 12-03-2020, 01:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 12-03-2020, 01:23 PM
ScarFace

When he played under frog eyes, thats how they played.

Unread 12-03-2020, 02:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Masterclass. A little bit of wee must seep out every time he thinks about who he won his Premier League medal with.
I remember him doing commentary on BT a couple of seasons back where he referred to United as “we”.

He’s such a sad, lonely, confused individual. Absolutely no one wants to be associated with him.

Unread 12-03-2020, 02:38 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I remember him doing commentary on BT a couple of seasons back where he referred to United as “we”.

He’s such a sad, lonely, confused individual. Absolutely no one wants to be associated with him.
Do any of the other ex-pros even like him? When he was commentating I never saw any sign of banter with him.

Unread 12-03-2020, 02:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I was just going to say this, Liverpool's tactics are run around a lot a press, then when they get the ball just give it to the two full backs to whip in countless crosses and hope they hit someone. No wonder they get away with having an 'average' midfield.
Proper kick and rush football, inspired by Salah for a couple of seasons and now Mane. Can't stand it tbh.

That said, the delivery from the fullbacks is £#%&!ing outrageous at times.

Unread 12-03-2020, 02:42 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Do any of the other ex-pros even like him? When he was commentating I never saw any sign of banter with him.
Those Neville documentaries. Rooney and Gerrard both came over well. They cut Owen’s down to 30 mins or something

Unread 12-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Sounds like my dad.
Closed Thread