Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2019, 12:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Sounds like we may struggle to name a full bench
He’s not pep

Mentioned elsewhere could be the night a star is born like 3 years ago with Marcus .. gutted mason isn’t ready

Unread 27-02-2019, 10:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Draw would be a good result tomorrow, scrape past Saints then send under 18s to paris.

Hopefully have a few back for arsenal
Double

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:12 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Double
Ok lets say united should win every game 10-0 for top red points.

Arsenal game is the big one like i said. im not saying we should go to paris and throw the game but i am saying we shouldnt send half injured players there and ruin them.

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Ok lets say united should win every game 10-0 for top red points.

Arsenal game is the big one like i said. im not saying we should go to paris and throw the game but i am saying we shouldnt send half injured players there and ruin them.
No. Let’s be realistic. We should be beating Palace, and so it proved. You were just being a shithouse. Arsenal game doesn’t matter if we drop points at shit like Palace.

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:19 PM
barca99

Quote:
No. Let’s be realistic. We should be beating Palace, and so it proved. You were just being a shithouse. Arsenal game doesn’t matter if we drop points at shit like Palace.
Palace were actually on a decent run and we have a thousand injuries.

Sorry for not have much faith in fred, sanchez, lukaku and mc cleverley. United should be beating palace yes but its not always that simple is it.

I suspect you were pretty worried about the game as well and now they have won you are acting like it was never in doubt

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I think it's realistic to find any game difficult with ten first team players missing.

London, three days after a tough game, against a side who have just won 4-1 and are generally tough to beat at home.

On paper, easy. In reality, not.

Unread 27-02-2019, 11:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Palace were actually on a decent run and we have a thousand injuries.

Sorry for not have much faith fred, sanchez, lukaku and mc cleverley. United should be beating palace yes but its not always that simple is it.

I suspect you were pretty worried about the game as well and now they have won you are acting like it was never in doubt
Was never worried tbh. You can’t give it ‘draw would be a good result’ against someone like Palace until you’ve seen how the game is going.
Closed Thread