United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Aloe Blacc

Default The FA to ask Howard Webb about Vidic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

I would usually assume that theyd £#%&! us over but I think Howard Webb could surely not punish Vidic for self defence afte Rodallega swinged at him first, from what I recall.

Also, Rodallega later swung an elbow so that it nearly hit the referee which he chose not to punish so....

£#%&! it, im scared

This could be the backline v Arsenal if Vidas suspended and Evans misses out!

Neville - Brown - O'Shea - Evra

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:13 PM
TreeFiddy

I knew this wouldn't go away quietly.

Here we go again...

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:17 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Right, so that @#%&! Ballack can hit Evra in the face in front of the ref and it's no problem? But this somehow is?

I £#%&!ing hate the @#%&!ing English FA so £#%&!ing much, it's hard to describe. I'd gladly go on an armed rampage through FA HQ, like The Terminator in the police station, and shoot every @#%&! in there

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Zorg

That Rodallega business reminded me of Rooney at Fulham last season. He got sent off and the ref apparently 'had no choice'.
This time Webb showed 'great refeering' for not sending him off.

Sigh.

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Coracao

No surprise. It was a £#%&!ing stupid thing to do.

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:26 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Right, so that @#%&! Ballack can hit Evra in the face in front of the ref and it's no problem? But this somehow is?

I £#%&!ing hate the @#%&!ing English FA so £#%&!ing much, it's hard to describe. I'd gladly go on an armed rampage through FA HQ, like The Terminator in the police station, and shoot every @#%&! in there
I'd go one step further and carpet bomb soho square!

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
It was not as blatant as Rooney v Ben Haim a few years back + Rodallega tried to strike Vidic first + Rodallega got away with nearly knocking the ref out.

I would be astonished if Vidic got banned for this, but its the FA so perhaps I shouldnt be so shocked, but I dont feel as pessimistic about this one as with earlier cases. If he does get a 3 match ban, it wont even set a precedent, they will just confirm to everyone else that they're ABU's

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
It was not as blatant as Rooney v Ben Haim a few years back + Rodallega tried to strike Vidic first + Rodallega got away with nearly knocking the ref out.
I thought Webb was going to deck Rodallega

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:35 PM
hopkins

Don't worry lads, the corrupt officials always side with us, we'll be alright

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Why are you acting stupid? Where did I say Rooney HURT Ben Haim? I'm saying Rooney raised his arms more blatantly and it was without Ben Haim touching him, he was just provoking him with words.

Now shut the £#%&! up you silly @#%&!.
£#%&! you. I seriously doubt you're a United fan. I remember 2 years ago when you posted a white flag and said Arsenal would win the league. You seem to think English people are as cowardly as you and will give in when things get tough. Rooney doesn't and that really pisses you off. You're gutted that and ugly Englishman is 1000 times the person you'll ever be.

Unread 23-08-2009, 10:41 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
agreed but so was ballacks

Unread 23-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Clayton Smack@#%&!

For £#%&! sake. That little corn rolled @#%&! needed a wack.

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
£#%&! you. I seriously doubt you're a United fan. I remember 2 years ago when you posted a white flag and said Arsenal would win the league. You seem to think English people are as cowardly as you and will give in when things get tough. Rooney doesn't and that really pisses you off. You're gutted that and ugly Englishman is 1000 times the person you'll ever be.

STEP AWAY FROM THE WINE-GLASS!!!

I'm warning you Sir! Please desist from being a drunken fool!

NFT an all that

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
You seem to think English people are as cowardly as you and will give in when things get tough.

And was jerusalem builded here! in Englands green and chav filled land!

£#%&!in johnny foreigner! what a @#%&! they are

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
STEP AWAY FROM THE WINE-GLASS!!!

I'm warning you Sir! Please desist from being a drunken fool!

NFT an all that
I'm on Dr. Pepper.

Quote:
And was jerusalem builded here! in Englands green and chav filled land!
No. Jerusalem is in Palestine. I'm not some British Bulldog Inglander but I'm £#%&!ed if I'm having some Johnny Foreigner slag off all our English players all the £#%&!ing time. Especially Rooney.

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
I'm on Dr. Pepper.

No. Jerusalem is in Palestine. I'm not some British Bulldog Inglander but I'm £#%&!ed if I'm having some Johnny Foreigner slag off all our English players all the £#%&!ing time. Especially Rooney.

Some johnny foreigner!? Alright Uncle Albert

He is a 20-odd yr old lad who was born in the UK and spent his life in the UK! just because he might be WUMmin you about Israel doesn't call for you to get all jingoistic!

Are you sure you on just Dr Pepper!

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Some johnny foreigner!? Alright Uncle Albert

He is a 20-odd yr old lad who was born in the UK and spent his life in the UK! just because he might be WUMmin you about Israel doesn't call for you to get all jingoistic!

Are you sure you on just Dr Pepper!
I honestly can't recall him ever discussing Israel. It's not FH is it? I thought it was Legendary SAF.

I don't drink much at all if ever tbh. I got bored of it. I started too young I think, when you're getting pissed at 13/14 by the time you reach 30 it's a bit shit.

Here's your smilies back.

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:41 AM
TreeFiddy

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 24-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Stickman

so the FA are to double check with Webb?

Why wasnt this in your report?? The outrage. Brilliant - hes getting banned, accept it now.

Unread 24-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
I honestly can't recall him ever discussing Israel. It's not FH is it? I thought it was Legendary SAF.

I don't drink much at all if ever tbh. I got bored of it. I started too young I think, when you're getting pissed at 13/14 by the time you reach 30 it's a bit shit.

Here's your smilies back.
Yes it is FH you numb @#%&!!

And stick your smilies up your arse
Closed Thread