United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2023, 02:26 PM
believe

Wasn’t everyone passing themselves when Liverpool paid that for him?

My point is that the likes of you and sparky just make up things and wail on about City being cheats and the whole world be against us, when I reckon you and sparky would have been the front runners laughing at city and Liverpool fans when they did the same for 20 years.

Clutching at every straw possible to say anything other than city are a better team simple as that. You make up this constant story about how the money is controlled and how every single shot signing we make is the owners fault and the manager had nothing to with it, when the truth is you’ve very little evidence apart from what, the million utdreport twitter posts you keep reposting on here?

For your examples I’ll give you one. Everyone on here said United had done the right thing by telling Haaland and his agent to £#%&! off. Now it’ll be we didn’t get him because of the owners and City paid his dad and they’re cheats!!

Unread 06-05-2023, 02:30 PM
dunk

Ah, so you’re talking absolute horseshit from a position of preconception? Why didn’t you just say so you sad little man.

We did the right thing by telling Haaland and that to sling it due to the fact they wanted stupid sums and wanted a release clause which would’ve seen him £#%&! off by now. Yes City are cheats because they’re paying him a million a week and bunged his dad and agent £40m and are calling it agent fees. Is it within the rules, I’d imagine so, but does that mean they should be doing it? Not at all. I’ve not seen anyone say we should’ve just paid the money and let them run roughshod over us, except windy probably.

City are a vastly superior team, nqat, every one agrees, but that’s not the full story, it might be for you, that up to you, but that’s a ridiculously simple take.

Unread 06-05-2023, 02:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ah, so you’re talking absolute horseshit from a position of preconception? Why didn’t you just say so you sad little man.
Yeah good one, better then your usual “you are!!”

As for the OP and your point about who I blame and lay the responsibility on it’s always been the manager. If Ten Hag doesn’t go out and get Kane or AN other who is capable of getting the goals we need I’ll blame him.

You carry on thinking you know the ins and out of football business and Il carry on just hoping a manager can finallly get it right. If you can find out what tiles they’re using in the south stand redevelopment drop me a pm because I’ve got a shed load here I’m trying to get rid of.

Unread 06-05-2023, 03:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yeah good one, better then your usual “you are!!”

As for the OP and your point about who I blame and lay the responsibility on it’s always been the manager. If Ten Hag doesn’t go out and get Kane or AN other who is capable of getting the goals we need I’ll blame him.

You carry on thinking you know the ins and out of football business and Il carry on just hoping a manager can finallly get it right. If you can find out what tiles they’re using in the south stand redevelopment drop me a pm because I’ve got a shed load here I’m trying to get rid of.
‘If Ten Hag doesn’t go out and get Kane… I’ll blame him’

You utter £#%&!ing halfwit

I don’t have to pretend anything.

You conflated arguments and got things wrong right the way through this because your sole focus is that it’s me that your communicating with and you’re determined I’m wrong due to some %@#$&!s going on in your head. Good luck pal.

Unread 06-05-2023, 03:16 PM
believe

Why did you remove AN Other? You trying to make things up again?

Unread 06-05-2023, 03:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Why did you remove AN Other? You trying to make things up again?
No I couldn’t be arsed typing it. You’re making out like the manager won’t be asking for a forward, and if he doesn’t get one it’s his fault. It’s laughable.

I don’t make anything up, I don’t have to.

Look you clearly have a problem with me, you’ve been sniding and attempting sardonic comments for £#%&!ing ages, just bang me on ignore and be done.

Unread 06-05-2023, 03:25 PM
believe

Quote:
They spend 611 million euros. 146 more than us in that three year period.
Quote:
It's not about the amount, it's when and how it was spent and how he was allowed to deal with bad signings. All of which are in great contrast to what the Glazer's allow United to do. But again, that's apparently too complicated for you.

Unread 06-05-2023, 03:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Again, too complicated.

Unread 06-05-2023, 03:55 PM
believe

Quote:
Again, too complicated.
I’d love to let this one go but I like making you look stupid because it’s so easy,

Quote:
Look you clearly have a problem with me, you’ve been sniding and attempting sardonic comments for £#%&!ing ages, just bang me on ignore and be done.
Probably best you read it back mate where you followed me round and made a sardonic comment. Then you should probably bang me on ignore

Or is that too complicated?

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:09 PM
dunk

Like I said, put me on ignore. Crack on.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:10 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:

Like I said, put me on ignore. Crack on.
Ah too complicated, thought as much.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:11 PM
NedKelly

This is a real battle for the last word. Don’t know which way it’s going to go. Scenes.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
This is a real battle for the last word. Don’t know which way it’s going to go. Scenes.
Still wouldn’t rule me out.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:14 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Still wouldn’t rule me out.
it took inhuman restraint to not mention you tbh

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
it took inhuman restraint to not mention you tbh

I PROMISE I won’t reply after this.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Been a slow burner this one, keep che king back into paragraphs all over the shop....

Kane on the schedule re sheet again !?! Might be coming round too him me, he's just so beige...

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
I’d love to let this one go but I like making you look stupid because it’s so easy,

Probably best you read it back mate where you followed me round and made a sardonic comment. Then you should probably bang me on ignore

Or is that too complicated?
Nothing in my initial post was sardonic in any way. I didn’t even notice it was you I was responding to, I was just backing sparky up a bit.

I’ve no issue with you, I quite like you tbf, I’m just trying to put you out of your apparent misery.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:28 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Been a slow burner this one, keep che king back into paragraphs all over the shop....

Kane on the schedule re sheet again !?! Might be coming round too him me, he's just so beige...
Have to give it to him bouncing back from that penalty at the WC. Others players would be weighed down by that.

He’d be great for us for 3/4 years. Immediate impact.

Just needs to show some bottle and tell spurs he wants out.

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Have to give it to him bouncing back from that penalty at the WC. Others players would be weighed down by that.

He’d be great for us for 3/4 years. Immediate impact.

Just needs to show some bottle and tell spurs he wants out.
He's in that Rice, Mount vibe for me, just not a face I'd like to see in the shirt, but gols as standard ...

I'll get over it if he joins would just prefer a saucy unknown in the league proving himself, but that comes with risk....

Maybe beige is the new red....

Unread 06-05-2023, 04:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Nothing in my initial post was sardonic in any way. I didn’t even notice it was you I was responding to, I was just backing sparky up a bit.

I’ve no issue with you, I quite like you tbf, I’m just trying to put you out of your apparent misery.
So when you said . Apparently that’s too complicated for you. Who was you talking to? And how is that not sardonic.

I like you too, just think this banging on about City being cheats thing is a bit lame. Plus you taught me a new word today and I’m always grateful for that.
Closed Thread