Originally Posted by AK14
Reminds me a bit of Joe Hart.

Huge Joe Hart vibes....

Unread 05-04-2021, 09:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Bit flappy last night, still unsure on him
One fumbled catch when Maguire's stupendous bonce was blocking his line of sight. Was fine otherwise.

Unread 05-04-2021, 09:46 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
One fumbled catch when Maguire's stupendous bonce was blocking his line of sight. Was fine otherwise.
Was watching an American stream and they spent half time analyzing his poor performance and concluded that he isn't good enough, based on that one fumble when there were about 8 players in and around him. The scrutiny on our players is mental

Unread 05-04-2021, 09:48 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was watching an American stream and they spent half time analyzing his poor performance and concluded that he isn't good enough, based on that one fumble when there were about 8 players in and around him. The scrutiny on our players is mental
Good to hear Grimson is doing ok.

Unread 05-04-2021, 10:42 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Did you have the same one as me? I kept thinking of you because one of the commentators seemed to absolutely love Lewis Dunk.
“Dunk covering for them all there”
“Look how quick dunk was to get back”
“Dunk will no doubt be eager to get on the scoresheet”
“I really fancy dunk” etc

Unread 05-04-2021, 11:00 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Did you have the same one as me? I kept thinking of you because one of the commentators seemed to absolutely love Lewis Dunk.
“I had a lovely spiced pumpkin soap for dinner”

Unread 05-04-2021, 11:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Everyone loves Dunk.

Unread 05-04-2021, 12:46 PM
utd99

The level of scrutiny is off the charts. What was he supposed to do with a bullet header 3 yards out? His initial reaction save was more than adequate. People forget how shit De Gea was when he first started.

Unread 05-04-2021, 12:59 PM
andyroo

Henderson isn't supposed to be new at this. He had a very good season with Sheffield.

I'd be critical if there was reason to be. A few other matches some of his clearances or attempts to set us out from the back have been a bit wobbly. But he really didn't do much wrong yesterday. And after half time he barely had much to do at all.

More confused why Bunks is dumping on him after he's finally shot of Dave who he never stopped bitching about. Why do you hate goalkeepers, Bunks?

Unread 05-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Henderson isn't supposed to be new at this. He had a very good season with Sheffield.

I'd be critical if there was reason to be. A few other matches some of his clearances or attempts to set us out from the back have been a bit wobbly. But he really didn't do much wrong yesterday. And after half time he barely had much to do at all.

More confused why Bunks is dumping on him after he's finally shot of Dave who he never stopped bitching about. Why do you hate goalkeepers, Bunks?
Dumping on him ??? Had some new Information that he wears a cap in the sun, ON THE PITCH....it's a worry that's all....

Goalkeepers have never been a position I enjoy, always weirdos or @#%&!s....

100% right about Dr gea (shock)

Wary of Henderson's tramp like behaviour...

Unread 05-04-2021, 01:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Dumping on him ??? Had some new Information that he wears a cap in the sun, ON THE PITCH....it's a worry that's all....

Goalkeepers have never been a position I enjoy, always weirdos or @#%&!s....

100% right about Dr gea (shock)

Wary of Henderson's tramp like behaviour...
I don't entirely approve of it it but even Van der Sar, the least @#%&!y and most gentlemanly of goalkeepers wore a cap once or twice when the Stretford sun was in his eyes.

Henderson doesn't mug for the cameras like Joe Hart. Isn't as obviously weak low down to his left either. Understand the warning signs but I don't think it's that serious.

Unread 05-04-2021, 01:33 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Please stop calling him Dean....
Hendo?

Unread 05-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Hendo?
Hatno

Unread 05-04-2021, 02:00 PM
NedKelly

Spaghendo

Unread 05-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Vida_15

looks like he'll be the #1 and he should be based on his performances recently

Unread 05-04-2021, 04:36 PM
dunk

Rumblings begin. Dave will be off in the summer.

Unread 05-04-2021, 04:38 PM
AK14

Surely %@#$&!s...

Hoping it is because it doesn’t look good on Ole if true

Unread 05-04-2021, 04:43 PM
20LEgend1999

Doesn't make any sense at all really does it.

Hopefully somebody is in for De Gea though, and him wanting out would probably make it easier. Don't see any reason he should be back in over Deano Hendo anytime soon.

Unread 05-04-2021, 05:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Surely %@#$&!s...

Hoping it is because it doesn’t look good on Ole if true
Doesn’t, does it?

‘You’re dropped’
‘Waa Waa Waa’
‘ok you can play’

Depends who is leaking these things and what their angle is I suppose.

Unread 05-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Buck

Quote:
Doesn’t, does it?

‘You’re dropped’
‘Waa Waa Waa’
‘ok you can play’

Depends who is leaking these things and what their angle is I suppose.
You're assuming this did happen and someone leaked it.
Closed Thread