United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Careful, bunks said this summer has been good business and all part of the plan...
Tbf the club may get lucky with the two young lads and they seem to be doing good business on the youth side of things but we needed a Sancho walking through the door or a big player like that

Unread 09-10-2020, 09:02 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Tbf the club may get lucky with the two young lads and they seem to be doing good business on the youth side of things but we needed a Sancho walking through the door or a big player like that
We got a player who has covid if that is any consolation?

Unread 09-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Careful, bunks said this summer has been good business and all part of the plan...
Where as you lot continue to post negative doom and have took a tweet from Ogden as the utter truth....

Posting rival teams memes and wallowing in the fact we're not top of the league three games in....

Got anymore funny little Ipswich ditties for players that haven't kicked a ball yet ?

"Get Sancho for 200m oh ok then, get some players in, NIT THOSE ONES"

Place is full of football manager £#%&!ing players thinking they know how transfers work....

Reads like a Liverpool forum at times.

You do you.

It's / you're pathetic..

Unread 09-10-2020, 01:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Where as you lot continue to post negative doom and have took a tweet from Ogden as the utter truth....

Posting rival teams memes and wallowing in the fact we're not top of the league three games in....

Got anymore funny little Ipswich ditties for players that haven't kicked a ball yet ?

"Get Sancho for 200m oh ok then, get some players in, NIT THOSE ONES"

Place is full of football manager £#%&!ing players thinking they know how transfers work....

Reads like a Liverpool forum at times.

You do you.

It's / you're pathetic..
Possibly the most idiotic hot take on our transfer window on the whole internet that, tbpf.

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:04 PM
atticusgrinch

Wow. Woody briefing against Glazer. Ole briefing against Woody. Now the players briefing against Ole.

Can't they talk this shit out like grown ups?

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/stat...155456512?s=20

Wow. Woody briefing against Glazer. Ole briefing against Woody. Now the players briefing against Ole.

Not sure this squad is best placed to pass judgment on what qualifies for elite level football tbh.

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Patty_b

Quote:

Odd

My source close to the players tells me that 'United District' is just another Twitter football chancer that posts unsubstantiated guff and bullshit rumours to their mentally #@&%!ed following.

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Odd

My source close to the players tells me that 'United District' is just another Twitter football chancer that posts unsubstantiated guff and bullshit rumours to their mentally #@&%!ed following.
Aka Dunk....

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Buck

Quote:
Odd

My source close to the players tell me that 'United District' is just another Twitter football chancer that posts unsubstantiated guff and bullshit rumours to their mentally #@&%!ed following.
Can't see Atticus getting back up from that one

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Medlock

Quote:

They are just making it up, mate

Unread 09-10-2020, 02:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Aka Dunk....
Hit a sore spot did I

Unread 09-10-2020, 03:15 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Odd

S2C Grinchy like this tbh

Unread 09-10-2020, 04:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Don't shoot the messenger lads ffs!

Unread 09-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Odd

In fairness they’re just quoting directly from the article in The Athletic. Obviously whether the Athletic know anything at all is anyone’s guess.

Unread 09-10-2020, 10:23 PM
tatty

I can believe the players aren't happy with Ole, they certainly don't seem to be busting a gut for him.

Unread 09-10-2020, 11:25 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I can believe the players aren't happy with Ole, they certainly don't seem to be busting a gut for him.
It will be the players he doesn't add a Y to.

Unread 09-10-2020, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

All gearing up for some more poor results and the manager getting the bullet.

Unread 09-10-2020, 11:29 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He 100% will revert to a back 5 now for the rest of the games to give himself a chance of lasting till December.

Then he needs another pandemic cancellation of matches.

Unread 09-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pleased for you pal.

Unread 09-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pleased for you pal.
Closed Thread