United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-03-2019, 05:30 PM
ScarFace

Unread 25-03-2019, 07:07 PM
ScarFace

Herrera says his future at Manchester United remains unclear and has described reports of a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain as “logical”.

"It's logical when you have three months left on your contract and it is the international break,"

"I knew something would come out. I take it with a pinch of salt, I'm focusing on playing football in the remaining month and a half of the season.

"The rest I leave to my agent, both a possible contract renewal with United and talks with another club about my departure."

"I'm not going crazy about what is going to happen over the next four months because I don't know if my stay here is over,"

Unread 25-03-2019, 09:59 PM
ScarFace

Unread 25-03-2019, 11:08 PM
red in cumbria

This is surely a bit of a surprise if true??

Unread 25-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Not really a disaster if he goes. Should not be first choice if we want to be a top team again.

Unread 25-03-2019, 11:58 PM
Stickman

Underwhelming signing for them no?

Unread 26-03-2019, 12:03 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
After letting us wipe our #@&%! on their curtains, now PSG are acting as our Pop a scoop.

Very nice of them.

Unread 26-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Herrera says his future at Manchester United remains unclear and has described reports of a possible move to Paris Saint-Germain as “logical”.

"It's logical when you have three months left on your contract and it is the international break,"

"I knew something would come out. I take it with a pinch of salt, I'm focusing on playing football in the remaining month and a half of the season.

"The rest I leave to my agent, both a possible contract renewal with United and talks with another club about my departure."

"I'm not going crazy about what is going to happen over the next four months because I don't know if my stay here is over,"
Bye then.

Unread 26-03-2019, 01:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Underwhelming signing for them no?
Very odd signing, but maybe the kind of underwhelming signing they need.

£#%&! it, means we 100% need to sign a new midfielder. Hopefully better than this fella.

Unread 26-03-2019, 01:23 AM
ScarFace

They are signing him to sit on the bench, replace rabiot who too is leaving on a free and because FFP is soon to £#%&! them for neymar/mbappe.

Unread 26-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Not really a disaster if he goes. Should not be first choice if we want to be a top team again.
Should be second choice here. Wants more cash. Don't blame him leaving for an extra 50 bags a week but knock all the false humility on the head, son.

'ooh, I'll sit on the bench, ooh love this club'.

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:22 AM
Bunker Buster

Written all over his face / insta story, absolutely adores the sun, Spain and Europe....going through the motions here in the UK, always abroad...

Another failure from the Draggers school of Mancunian homelife..

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Albert Tatlock

I wouldn't put it past PSG doing this just to spite us for knocking them out.

They don't need him and at 150k a week that's way more than any potential benefit they'll get from him playing.

The winner here is of course Anders and good luck to him.

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I wouldn't put it past PSG doing this just to spite us for knocking them out.

They don't need him and at 150k a week that's way more than any potential benefit they'll get from him playing.

The winner here is of course Anders and good luck to him.
Gladly swap him for Rabiot.

Would rather them both, though, however.

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:54 AM
waynes ear's

Herrera is talking %@#$&!s and will be staying at United. He's got a wedge of cash on himself staying (via Draggers skybet account)

Unread 26-03-2019, 09:00 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Herrera is talking %@#$&!s and will be staying at United. He's got a wedge of cash on himself staying (via Draggers skybet account)

Unread 26-03-2019, 09:00 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Written all over his face / insta story, absolutely adores the sun, Spain and Europe....going through the motions here in the UK, always abroad...

Another failure from the Draggers school of Mancunian homelife..

Unread 26-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
What you shaking your head at Ironside ?

Unread 26-03-2019, 09:15 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 26-03-2019, 10:18 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
what's the goss draggers?

spill the tea
Closed Thread