United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:17 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I love how he's a @#%&! for having a laugh after getting kicked up the arse by Rafael

He's actually a good lad. As a player, he's always had the talent but last season under Benitez he really kicked on. He's been superb for Brazil recently. The chances of getting him would presumably be a lot more realistic than Mata. Would be fun to watch, tbh.
Absolutely nothing incident and it's embarrassing how United fans try blow it up but I still don't want him regardless.

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:20 PM
no fun

he also has a habit of @#%&!ting people off the ball, and as a united player this would be even more magnified

dont want him

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:21 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You realise that Fellaini plays for Everton don't you?

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I love how he's a @#%&! for having a laugh after getting kicked up the arse by Rafael

He's actually a good lad. As a player, he's always had the talent but last season under Benitez he really kicked on. He's been superb for Brazil recently. The chances of getting him would presumably be a lot more realistic than Mata. Would be fun to watch, tbh.
yeah nowt to do with the endless series of sly fouls and play-acting game after game, week after week - including in the match you refer to

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yeah nowt to do with the endless series of sly fouls and play-acting game after game, week after week - including in the match you refer to
Don't think his fouls are that sly, tbh

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:23 PM
IanStoreyLess

He's basically mental, an underrated trait, certainly one United have lacked for some time.

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Don't think his fouls are that sly, tbh
yeah he;s a thick @#%&! as well

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

what a load of £#%&!ing shite.....Louise ffs

Rio
Vidic
Evans
Jones
Smalling
Keane
Garay
Louise

and don't forget Carrick can play centre-half as well

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what a load of £#%&!ing shite.....Louise ffs

Rio
Vidic
Evans
Jones
Smalling
Keane
Garay
Louise

and don't forget Carrick can play centre-half as well

Louise CK? One fat man to replace another - vg2c.

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:54 PM
red in cumbria

Thrilling stuff

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Absolutely nothing incident and it's embarrassing how United fans try blow it up but I still don't want him regardless.
he'd just elbowed Rafael in the chest, had got away with a couple of other bookable fouls and was on a yellow card. he then rolled around on the floor, looked up over his shoulder, then rolled around on the floor some more.

apparently he winked and laughed at someone giving him shit in the front row, but that wasn't the point - although it was a good excuse for the media to ignore the fact he should have been sent off, obviously.

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:58 PM
The Return of JC

Oh please. £#%&!ing please.

This guy is dogshit, a @#%&! and absolute £#%&!ing bastard. We dont even need him. The very idea that anyone could like or want him is infuriating and I'm furious.

Unread 17-07-2013, 10:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
he'd just elbowed Rafael in the chest, had got away with a couple of other bookable fouls and was on a yellow card. he then rolled around on the floor, looked up over his shoulder, then rolled around on the floor some more.

apparently he winked and laughed at someone giving him shit in the front row, but that wasn't the point - although it was a good excuse for the media to ignore the fact he should have been sent off, obviously.
Was being told to stay down by Cole and others, apparently. Either way, hardly anything to get worked up about, as Armchair suggests.

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Was being told to stay down by Cole and others, apparently. Either way, hardly anything to get worked up about, as Armchair suggests.
it's the exact same thing Heinze used to do, although even more blatant and practised. don't want to see players like that personally but each to their own...

the fact he should have been sent off, just as he should have been in plenty of other games where his sly fouls went unpunished, is the point.

the more these types of players go through their routine, the more some football watchers become immune to their cheating and gamesmanship, but it still leaves me cold I'm afraid.

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
it's the exact same thing Heinze used to do, although even more blatant and practised. don't want to see players like that personally but each to their own...

the fact he should have been sent off, just as he should have been in plenty of other games where his sly fouls went unpunished, is the point.

the more these types of players go through their routine, the more some football watchers become immune to their cheating and gamesmanship, but it still leaves me cold I'm afraid.
Yeah, I get that.

I don't think he's so bad, myself. Too robust at times, but I don't think it's through malice and generally I don't think he goes down easily.

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Yeah, I get that.

I don't think he's so bad, myself. Too robust at times, but I don't think it's through malice and generally I don't think he goes down easily.
yeah ok pal

why are you even bothering with the routine ffs

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:32 PM
saffers

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
yeah ok pal

why are you even bothering with the routine ffs

Unread 17-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Bunker Buster