Unread 26-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Should add a few million to the fee.
Bringing it up to a few million.

Unread 27-07-2020, 06:58 AM
Drexl

What we reckon: yesterday's cheeky little pickpocket was a swan song, or a phoenix from the flames?

I actually smiled at him quite fondly yesterday. Even his goal celebration didn't make me want to spork my eyes out. Personally, I'd give him one last year to prove himself as 3rd choicer and BRRRAPPP meister extreme.

#goblinlivesmatter

Unread 27-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
What we reckon: yesterday's cheeky little pickpocket was a swan song, or a phoenix from the flames?

I actually smiled at him quite fondly yesterday. Even his goal celebration didn't make me want to spork my eyes out. Personally, I'd give him one last year to prove himself as 3rd choicer and BRRRAPPP meister extreme.

#goblinlivesmatter
One goal and no assists all season and you're giving him another year?

Unread 27-07-2020, 07:59 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
One goal and no assists all season and you're giving him another year?
I know! I must be sentimental and emotional, BUT he looked like he'd bulked up and whatnot. It was a smart peice of pressing...

Ahh who am I kidding? You've done me here

Unread 27-07-2020, 08:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
What we reckon: yesterday's cheeky little pickpocket was a swan song, or a phoenix from the flames

prefer the flammable option.

Unread 27-07-2020, 08:52 AM
elhombre

Quote:

#goblinlivesmatter
behave.

Unread 27-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Jack Duckworth

lionel jessie

has something happened in his private life recently? i keep hearing /reading that he's had a difficult few months personally, but can't workout if they're just talking about him being dropped because he's shit.

Unread 27-07-2020, 09:30 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
lionel jessie

has something happened in his private life recently? i keep hearing /reading that he's had a difficult few months personally, but can't workout if they're just talking about him being dropped because he's shit.
He's been homeschooling Daisy Boo for the last four months so you have to feel for the lad.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
lionel jessie

Probably %@#$&!s tbf.

He is after some good PR after the constant shit he causes for himself.

Can't wait for him to be binned off in the summer. The fact he appointed Riola as his agent tells you all you need to know about the silly @#%&!.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:26 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Probably %@#$&!s tbf.

He is after some good PR after the constant shit he causes for himself.

Can't wait for him to be binned off in the summer. The fact he appointed Riola as his agent tells you all you need to know about the silly @#%&!.
you are allowed say @#%&!. @#%&! gets censored for guests exactly the same way.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:34 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
lionel jessie

Lockdown proved a particularly troubling time for multi-millionaire footballer Jesse Lingard, who felt trapped as he pulled himself out of his swimming pool, traipsed through his private gym and back into the claustrophobic confines of his gigantic mansion.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:38 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you are allowed say @#%&!. @#%&! gets censored for guests exactly the same way.
It's one of those words I don't like typing out fully. It's a very harsh word. Justified in this sense but even so.

Unread 27-07-2020, 06:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
It's one of those words I don't like typing out fully. It's a very harsh word. Justified in this sense but even so.
Definition of said term in a 19th (?) century dictionary - "a nasty word for a nasty thing". Wouldn't get away with that these days.

Unread 28-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard says he was "lost as a player and person" during the 2019-20 season.

Lingard, who was limited to just nine Premier League starts, says the recent campaign had been "difficult for so many reasons".

"I never wanted to give up," Lingard posted on Instagram. "I knew who I really was on and off the pitch.

"I knew having been there before I could get there again. It meant working harder than I'd ever done before."

Talking like he's £#%&!ing turned it round

Unread 28-07-2020, 10:48 PM
bosskeano

sell him!

Unread 28-07-2020, 10:52 PM
ScarFace

Little £#%&!ing gimp i hate him !

Get him sold now so he can fortnite dance somewhere else in his 30s.

Unread 28-07-2020, 11:05 PM
waynes ear's

Just last season? What a @#%&!