United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
So let me get this right, you don't want to meet pete in public but instead choose to slag him off behind your computer screen. That's a sign of a shithouse. A jealous shithouse.
No, as I explained you and him have come on to this site to advertise a rip off and so I'm gonna slag that rip off right here. If you walk up to me and try and rip me off in person I'll call you a @#%&! to your face. Simple innit.

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
and what do you think of that ?
Each to there own, hes a good lad in person he is offering a service which no ones got to go on if they dont want to.

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:07 PM
puressence

its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... £#%&!ing cretins

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
that doesn't make sense mate.

he's getting stick from some for charging united fans 50 quid for a coach to london. what has what you said got to do with that?
Ok sorry

i get your point but if people dont want to go on it they dont have to thats all, the amount of phone calls and arranging it takes to sort out a coach to games is a ball ache

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
Each to there own, hes a good lad in person he is offering a service which no ones got to go on if they dont want to.
What's your issue with people on here calling it a rip off though? IWhy do you want to censor such comments? Is it purely cos you know him? Tjhat'd compromise you somewhat wouldn't it?

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
I don't have a problem with the amount . Wembley is always a special occasion.

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:09 PM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
So let me get this right, you don't want to meet pete in public but instead choose to slag him off behind your computer screen. That's a sign of a shithouse. A jealous shithouse.
Mark, (let's face it you have to be a sad @#%&! to start using peoples real names as if it means shit) have you paid up on your bets yet or is the internet still a in a different reality?

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... £#%&!ing cretins

twisted logic if ever i've heard it. anyway, weren't you after sharing the cost of a match book with keith for this season? £#%&!ing cretin

Johnson

Quote:
exactly .

I'd like to know Betty's feelings on Glazer

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Feel strongly? I couldn't give a £#%&!ing shit about Betty, Boyle or their rip off bus. This is the internet, we're hardly storming the barricades are we.

Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
Betty-Tufty-Glazer

Same £#%&!ing thing.

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Feel strongly? I couldn't give a £#%&!ing shit about Betty, Boyle or their rip off bus. This is the internet, we're hardly storming the barricades are we.
"we shall overcome"

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:11 PM
bored

Quote:
yeah there were no threads about that ever. You stupid fat shite.

Your opinions have been shown for %@#$&!s. It's whatever is convenient for you. What did Ferie steal some cake off you?

Oh not getting betty's bus makes you pro-glazer now! for £#%&!s sake.

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:12 PM
puressence

Quote:

twisted logic if ever i've heard it. anyway, weren't you after sharing the cost of a match book with keith for this season? £#%&!ing cretin
no truth in that watsoever i love malc always have .if its good enough for our illustrus manager its good enough for me

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Johnson

I can see the headlines ;

United Supporters Luxury Coach bricked by pissed up erm United Fans

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:13 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored

Your opinions have been shown for %@#$&!s. It's whatever is convenient for you. What did Ferie steal some cake off you?

bored by name bored by nature are you .. wooooooohhhhh name calling ..

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
"we shall overcome"
Acting like a scouser, effers, he wants a minutes silence 'cos someone had a go at someone he thinks is a "top lad" on the £#%&!ing internet.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored

harsh, but funny.

Stretters

Quote:
What's your issue with people on here calling it a rip off though? IWhy do you want to censor such comments? Is it purely cos you know him? Tjhat'd compromise you somewhat wouldn't it?
no problem with people calling it a rip off, but to have so many replies is crazy thats all.

I dont want to censor any comments

I know the guy in person, and people saying he is making money off it is a bit of a joke, he is arranging a service for other United fans to go on it, the amount of people pissed off when Boyle called it a day because they had to find alternative ways of getting to games, because its a ball ache simple as

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Acting like a scouser, effers, he wants a minutes silence 'cos someone had a go at someone he thinks is a "top lad" on the £#%&!ing internet.
shallom my friend
Closed Thread