United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2020, 07:41 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
Sean has made my day, BTW Sean most footballers would waste you.
Are you sure, he sounds like a real hard case to me. 😂

Unread 19-10-2020, 07:47 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Are you sure, he sounds like a real hard case to me. 😂
it gets worse

Unread 19-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 19-10-2020, 08:27 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethers
nwaf

Unread 19-10-2020, 08:37 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
She needs a £#%&!ing slap and so does her husband for marrying a dipper.

Unread 19-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell

How they're not cracking up is beyond me.

Unread 19-10-2020, 09:17 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
could be iconic

Unread 19-10-2020, 09:18 PM
Sapien

Quote:

Unread 19-10-2020, 10:06 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

Unread 19-10-2020, 10:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

Unread 20-10-2020, 12:43 PM
CyrilSkeer

Oh dear oh dear ........ (apologies for the daily fail link)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-van-Dijk.html

Unread 20-10-2020, 12:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer

Unread 20-10-2020, 01:01 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer

Unread 20-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Switching Off

Jesus christ. They're insane

Unread 20-10-2020, 01:33 PM
ScarFace

Good job that book of remembrance is virtual or it would get stolen.

Unread 20-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Pop

Rawk/vvd

- I wouldn't describe myself as a hothead but I'm losing sleep over the injustice of all this

- the whole team needs to show their mentality now and walk on through the storm.. YNWA

-  I hope to £#%&! that some insanely obsessed red journo goes undercover to try and unravel these corrupt @#%&!s. Its debateable if its a conspiracy but if your a professional in your field at least have the human decency to admit a mistake, they haven't and will do it again and again ..

- For assaults like Pickford’s, I honestly think it’s now time to start bringing criminal charges. 

- Just wrote to the FA. Feels a bit better but ain't enough... So angry and it's 48 hours after the game

- CAS hearing and we should sue the Premier League after this decision

- There’s some calciopoli levels of fraudulence going on here. We need to go scorched earth on this and sue the £#%&!ing league if this continues

Etc....

Unread 20-10-2020, 02:18 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Rawk/vvd

- I wouldn't describe myself as a hothead but I'm losing sleep over the injustice of all this

- the whole team needs to show their mentality now and walk on through the storm.. YNWA

-  I hope to £#%&! that some insanely obsessed red journo goes undercover to try and unravel these corrupt @#%&!s. Its debateable if its a conspiracy but if your a professional in your field at least have the human decency to admit a mistake, they haven't and will do it again and again ..

- For assaults like Pickford’s, I honestly think it’s now time to start bringing criminal charges. 

- Just wrote to the FA. Feels a bit better but ain't enough... So angry and it's 48 hours after the game

- There’s some calciopoli levels of fraudulence going on here. We need to go scorched earth on this and sue the £#%&!ing league if this continues

Etc....
This is like food and drink for them.

Unread 20-10-2020, 02:26 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Rawk/vvd

Etc....

Unread 20-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Jethro

Didn't realise he's the only player to be sidelined by a reckless challenge till this weekend. At least it's another opportunity to show the world what utter #@&%!s they are.

All that needs to be seen is the following image

£#%&!ing #@&%!s

Unread 20-10-2020, 02:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Didn't realise he's the only player to be sidelined by a reckless challenge till this weekend. At least it's another opportunity to show the world what utter #@&%!s they are.

All that needs to be seen is the following image

£#%&!ing #@&%!s
Different kind of challenge but love thinking about this game
Closed Thread