United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Child of Darkness

had a nice warm sausage roll on the bus this morning , was really enjoying its savoury goodness until some weirdo in a pollo neck shirt slip ons and slacks started staring at me then tapping into his phone

f***ing c***

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
had a nice warm sausage roll on the bus this morning , was really enjoying its savoury goodness until some weirdo in a pollo neck shirt slip ons and slacks started staring at me then tapping into his phone

f***ing c***

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:10 PM
n48

Chilli beef ramen in Tokyo 2010.

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:23 PM
rebelcountyred

New potatoes grown by myself, butter, pinch of salt, little pepper, nothing ever better, what can I say.

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
New potatoes grown by myself, butter, pinch of salt, little pepper, nothing ever better, what can I say.
just potatoes then?

not really doing our stereotype any favours there sham.

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:47 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
just potatoes then?

not really doing our stereotype any favours there sham.
stereotyping people is someone elses problem, thread title is best food you have eaten and despite having eaten some delicious food in Ireland, UK, Europe, stateside for me the simple spud out of my own garden with a little dressing was quite simply the best.

Unread 02-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
stereotyping people is someone elses problem, thread title is best food you have eaten and despite having eaten some delicious food in Ireland, UK, Europe, stateside for me the simple spud out of my own garden with a little dressing was quite simply the best.
never really enjoyed food I had in the us personally. Wasn't awful, but never great. Like a trip to mcdonalds.

Unread 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jesus f***ing christ, you really are the quintessential rich white tosser, aren't you?

"oh whilst i was out in africa doing my charity work, me and my wife Whillomena happened upon this ever so quaint village, just on the outskirts of some town my great grandfather had plundered to almost nothing....anyway, cut a boring story short - we ate this big mushroom that grew out of a tree. I could of course have named a proper food, eaten somewhere entirely normal but that wouldn't have been pretentious enough..."

DIE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Er, yes. You're right.

What the f*** was I thinking? f***ing reading this forum on my iphone whilst having a shit. Either way. f*** you Jem.

I think we've all learned something here today.

Seriously - was probably the last happy meal (outside of McDonald's) I've had.

What they do with it is fill it with spices, onions, - the lot. A veggie heaven tbh.

Unread 02-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Kobe steak in a restaurant in Kobe, was superb, just melted in the mouth
Have you ever tried a Sausage & Egg McMuffin?

Unread 02-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Have you ever tried a Sausage & Egg McMuffin?
Yes . Utterly rank . Plastic egg and cheap nasty sos on an overly sweet "bun"

Get yersen to a propa butty shop lad .
Closed Thread