Unread 01-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Er.....it was actually Jez not Jem.
looks like he owes jem and Whillomena an apology

Unread 01-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Charlestown Rouge

A meal in Venice - it included a lobster ravioli dish to "die for". It's the same restaurant where apparently Clooney went on a mini stag before getting wed but seeing as No Fun is about to erupt/combust in a lava and expletive strewn tirade of pre Glasnost proletarian hate - I'll leave it there.

Unread 01-10-2014, 10:52 PM
TravellingRed

Kobe steak in a restaurant in Kobe, was superb, just melted in the mouth
Filet Mignon I had at a steakhouse here in Houston. It was absolutely exquisite.
Various steaks in the steakhouses of Buenos Aires.
A seven course meal at a small trattoria in Treviso, Italy. I can't remember exactly what each course was but I remember not having one bad dish and the wine was a joy also.

I'll stop now or as Charles has already said, No Fun and our resident c**kerny cabbie are literally going to explode in working class vitriol

Unread 01-10-2014, 10:57 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Really pissed me off that has.

A f***ing tree mushroom cooked by africans the best food you've ever had. What a lying c***.

I'll bet he sat there going "mmmmm", rubbing his stomach and giving the thumbs up whilst secretly signalling to the nearest other rich white tw*t that it was disgusting.

"No, no, don't spit it out Jem. The chief will take that as a major insult."

"Look, just eat the f***ing musrooms and we'll get out of here alive"
even though you have made a terribly embarrassing mistake, I take comfort from still being the one with some manners.

I can't tell you what I've had to put in my mouth just to be polite.

Unread 01-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Er.....it was actually Jez not Jem.
Er, yes. You're right.

What the f*** was I thinking? f***ing reading this forum on my iphone whilst having a shit. Either way. f*** you Jem.

I think we've all learned something here today.

Unread 01-10-2014, 10:59 PM
jem

Quote:
Er, yes. You're right.

What the f*** was I thinking? f***ing reading this forum on my iphone whilst having a shit. Either way. f*** you Jem.

also can't tell the difference between an african and a south american.

Unread 02-10-2014, 07:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
A meal in Venice - it included a lobster ravioli dish to "die for". It's the same restaurant where apparently Clooney went on a mini stag before getting wed but seeing as No Fun is about to erupt/combust in a lava and expletive strewn tirade of pre Glasnost proletarian hate - I'll leave it there.
Sparky surely

Unread 02-10-2014, 08:05 AM
shenwen

French Vietnamese at this restaurant in HCMC.

http://www.dongphorestaurant.com/

I am far from a foodie, but have eaten in some decent places. This one stands out.

Unread 02-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Child of Darkness

just had bacon egg on toast from a greasy spoon in civic that was pretty damn good .

f*** foreign muck

Unread 02-10-2014, 08:13 AM
Harri Jaffa

Mussels with chili in carcassonne about 8 years ago

Mackerels in a Spanish beach hut/bar, can't remember exactly where. They were being pulled off a boat, walked about 30 yards, dusted with seasoned flour and cooked with a little butter and oil and served with bread and lemon juice

My dads steak. He's an x chef and i've yet to try a consistently better steak frites

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220243 #notreally

Unread 02-10-2014, 08:17 AM
silv

Quote:
Jesus f***ing christ, you really are the quintessential rich white tosser, aren't you?

"oh whilst i was out in africa doing my charity work, me and my wife Whillomena happened upon this ever so quaint village, just on the outskirts of some town my great grandfather had plundered to almost nothing....anyway, cut a boring story short - we ate this big mushroom that grew out of a tree. I could of course have named a proper food, eaten somewhere entirely normal but that wouldn't have been pretentious enough..."

DIE.
allow the poor guy some happy memories ffs

was probably the last time his little button mushroom saw some action

seems i made a mistake too, sorry Jem. Im sure yours is more magic than Jez's

Unread 02-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Cream

My favourite meals are the cheeky daytime snacks I throw together.

I'd like to see Gordon Bleue come up with this:

'All day petit dejeuner avec... something'.

'Smiling stew'

'Splodge'

Learn to cook, eh lads?

Unread 02-10-2014, 09:02 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
My favourite meals are the cheeky daytime snacks I throw together.

You are on a par with the likes of sloppy, mark Corrigan and dontdopeados

Unread 02-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
You are on a par with the likes of sloppy, mark Corrigan and dontdopeados
Proud to be named among these culinery innovators.

You lot stick with your champagne boiled lobsters in Tanganyika.

Unread 02-10-2014, 09:15 AM
The taste of...

Went to an Insurance Law conference end of last year and they took us for a seven course meal at night by a celeb masterchef judge (NZ)

Can't remember a single course. Remember what a ****er he was.

Went to Masham North Yorks early this year and got a recommendation by a gamekeeper about a local pub doing a rabbit black pudding and blue vein cheese pie.

Could have quite happily stitched up my gob and never tasted another thing after that...proper f***ing food.

Unread 02-10-2014, 11:30 AM
crockster

Thumbs up

Lamb roast sunday dinner for me.

Unread 02-10-2014, 11:36 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Was that in ikebana bar (sp?) I had that in that place near the main train station near barcelonetta and it was unbelievable, best meal I had in Barca.
Biercab

Unread 02-10-2014, 11:46 AM
dodger

While we're on mushroom hate I once ordered a starter at a restuarant in germany called Champignon von Grill. Using my basic german I worked out this meant grilled mushrooms so I ordered it expecting some inverted mushrroms topped with breadcrumbs, garlic, possibly sausage mena and some cheese. The usual stuffed mushroom fayre.
I was visibly annoyed when my plate arrived with 3 grilled mushroom on it. Literally that. nothing else. And I could hardly complain, given teh description.

So if you're ever in Wienhiem, somewhere south of frankfurt, at a hotel with a 400m running track attached to it, don't order mushrooms von grill

Unread 02-10-2014, 01:38 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Er, yes. You're right.

f*** who? Jez or Jem?

Unread 02-10-2014, 02:01 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Went to an Insurance Law conference end of last year and they took us for a seven course meal at night by a celeb masterchef judge (NZ)

Can't remember a single course. Remember what a ****er he was.
John Torode... Aussie actually and yes, massive ****er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Went to Masham North Yorks early this year and got a recommendation by a gamekeeper about a local pub doing a rabbit black pudding and blue vein cheese pie.

Could have quite happily stitched up my gob and never tasted another thing after that...proper f***ing food.
Oh yesssss... we went there, gorgeous isn't it.
Closed Thread