United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:12 PM
1MUFC

Cool **Realistic things at could improve the atmosphere at United **

Whistles

As in, i know it sounds daft and you would feel a #@&%! to start off but fans aboard use them so why not us, imagine the noise of 75k whistles

Also, everyone who sings needs to get in the ground early, even if its half an hour, it would get things going and once up and going it would become a regular thing which people would join. What club in Britain has the ground bouncing half an hour before kick off, no one does and it makes a such a statement.

More bouncing, either to we all hate Leeds scum, Johnny goes marching down the wing or we £#%&! hate city.

We need to organize ourselves more. Them 3 things would help the atmosphere no end, and are achievable which is the most important thing.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:14 PM
waynes ear's

burning mopeds off scoreboard tier 2 into the away fans

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:15 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:15 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
This is a serious thread, i know you never go but the least you could do is stay off the thread.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:17 PM
believe

Singing. It would improve the atmosphere no end,

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:20 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Singing. It would improve the atmosphere no end,
Obviously, but sometimes it just doesn’t get going, our away support is the best in the league, we haven’t just gone away at old Trafford bar pockets we aren’t together. We need to get in the ground early and let people know whats what, instead of turning up at 10 to 8 hardly being able to walk when all these @#%&!s that don’t sing are sat down in silence.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:21 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
This is a serious thread, i know you never go but the least you could do is stay off the thread.
never go? ok mate

and my suggestion was a serious one, ive emailed the club with my suggestion, i await a reply

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Grimson

I know the South American things like flares and fireworks are a no go, but why not streamers:
[YOUTUBE]FU7Qa73AoWw[/YOUTUBE]

And confetti:
[YOUTUBE]oECc1O8FNnU[/YOUTUBE]

The league could also do more. Having the teams walk out slowly together to music is a mistake. Make the away side come out first and get whistled at. Then let the home side come out to a real welcome.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:22 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
never go? ok mate

and my suggestion was a serious one, ive emailed the club with my suggestion, i await a reply
You don’t though so wind your neck in, i bet you can count the number of games you have been this year so far on one hand.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:23 PM
koppas

Quote:
You don’t though so wind your neck in, i bet you can count the number of games you have been this year so far on one hand.
I have to use two.

Top red.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:23 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I know the South American things like flares and fireworks are a no go, but why not streamers:
[YOUTUBE]FU7Qa73AoWw[/YOUTUBE]

And confetti:
[YOUTUBE]oECc1O8FNnU[/YOUTUBE]

The league could also do more. Having the teams walk out slowly together to music is a mistake. Make the away side come out first and get whistled at. Then let the home side come out to a real welcome.
In an ideal world it would be brillaint but our country have set things up so much differently to places like that, thats why i said realistic, the things i mentioned could be done if people put some effort into it.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:25 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I have to use two.

Top red.

You're the £#%&!in one who thinks hes top red ffs

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:25 PM
koppas

Quote:
You're the £#%&!in one who thinks hes top red ffs
No I don't. Waynes Ears does.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:27 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
No I don't. Waynes Ears does.
The thing is ears goes £#%&! all and still thinks hes danny dyer.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:28 PM
koppas

Quote:
The thing is i go week in week out so am i a redder red if you like, you go some, ears goes £#%&! all and still thinks hes danny dyer.

Possibly the funniest post you ever submitted.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Argentina

Those rattlers. The ones that they had in the 50s and 60s that spin you spin round it make a shit load of noise.
Remember some guy had one a few years back in Stretford Tier 2 and it so loud. Imagine if 100 people had them. Itd make a racket

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:31 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Those rattlers. The ones that they had in the 50s and 60s that spin you spin round it make a shit load of noise.
Remember some guy had one a few years back in Stretford Tier 2 and it so loud. Imagine if 100 people had them. Itd make a racket
We can do these things though, its not like flares etc we would all just get arrested at some point. Them 3 things would make a huge differance and we can do them no problem if people put the effort in.

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Argentina

Quote:
We can do these things though, its not like flares etc we would all just get arrested at some point. Them 3 things would make a huge differance and we can do them no problem if people put the effort in.
You build it, people will follow, but bet your life people will complain about the noise

Unread 28-11-2007, 07:41 PM
believe

What would help woud be if the people who do go concentrated on the game instead of taking pucs on their phones of women in the audience.
Closed Thread