Originally Posted by Ethers
Another promising development. What a healthy situation this is

https://twitter.com/minoraiola/statu...91316030644224
Something lost in translation?

Cobblers.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:14 AM
AK14

He’s a fat @#%&! nqat

But this outburst seems aimed at Scholes more than the club tbh. He’s just pissed off that Scholes has (rightly) slagged Pogba off.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:17 AM
75Red

More of a c*** for that earlier tweet saying 'Paul Scholes wouldn't recognise a leader if he was in front of Winston Churchill' Absolute c***.

I don't read @#%&!ter very often, is this typical of him or any chance his account was hacked?
(I know he has a reputation for being a c*** but this is something else).

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:19 AM
marlo

and people want to build our team around a player who most recent 'decent' performances came as he did the basics in a ok fashion in a dull and uninspiring team that hardly lit up the World Cup.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:21 AM
AK14

Gaz not happy.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:21 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
More of a c*** for that earlier tweet saying 'Paul Scholes wouldn't recognise a leader if he was in front of Winston Churchill' Absolute c***.

I don't read @#%&!ter very often, is this typical of him or any chance his account was hacked?
(I know he has a reputation for being a c*** but this is something else).
It's entirely in character for Raiola.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
and people want to build our team around a player who most recent 'decent' performances came as he did the basics in a ok fashion in a dull and uninspiring team that hardly lit up the World Cup.
He'll be gone soon by the looks of things, as will the manager.

Maybe when we assess the fallout after all this over, we'll actually think about doing business more sensibly. First order of the day should be getting rid of Woodward, that's arguably more important than getting a new manager in. Enough with this plastic galacticos shit. Build us a proper football team you £#%&!ing bunch of incompetent fools.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Throw

His latest Instagram post knowingly mocks these allegations just like when Robbie Fowler snorted the touchline. Very clever.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I said that pre world cup and was mocked. Pogba did have an excellent world cup though and is criminally underused at United.

Ferie would have laughed this off. The vultures are circling because Mourinho has transformed us into a laughing stock.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll be gone soon by the looks of things, as will the manager.

Maybe when we assess the fallout after all this over, we'll actually think about doing business more sensibly. First order of the day should be getting rid of Woodward, that's arguably more important than getting a new manager in. Enough with this plastic galacticos shit. Build us a proper football team you £#%&!ing bunch of incompetent fools.
Not happening mate. Owners perfectly happy with him.

Biggest turnover/profits in world football. All going to plan. They’re not fans.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Sapien

The big man chimes in

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Buck

Attlee > Churchill

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:49 AM
andyroo

Shorts > Raiola

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:50 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I said that pre world cup and was mocked. Pogba did have an excellent world cup though and is criminally underused at United.

Ferie would have laughed this off. The vultures are circling because Mourinho has transformed us into a laughing stock.
While the Pogba situation - and the witterings of his agent - are a pain right now, I hope it doesn’t take away from where the real toxicity within the club lies - Mourinho.

If we got rid of Pogba (and frankly i don’t care either way) and kept the manager, that would be an even bigger disaster

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:52 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
While the Pogba situation - and the witterings of his agent - are a pain right now, I hope it doesn’t take away from where the real toxicity within the club lies - Mourinho.

If we got rid of Pogba (and frankly i don’t care either way) and kept the manager, that would be an even bigger disaster
both need to go. asap tbh but the club has to be careful with pogba. Build him up this season to maximise transfer.

Get rid of jose today tbf.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:54 AM
silv

Jose gets in shit for standing up to Pogba

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

You're trying to marry two inconsistent positions there, counsellor.

Pogba is our new Rooney, the one star player the club has. The flawed jewel in the crown.

He's going nowhere fast.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Whalefish

Toxic player, toxic agent. Get rid.

Get rid of Jose too.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Jose gets in shit for standing up to Pogba
literally nobody is doing this.

maybe stick to lifting heavy things. leave the thinking to the bois.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:43 AM
ziggyman17

If he wants to leave then he should man up and handina transfer request.. But he will not because he is a balloon sucking weasel who does not want to lose any money by asking to leave..
Closed Thread