United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Adrian_Lon

Default 1x Arsenal Away needed please

Before the ridicule begins....

I can swap pretty much any game in December including Liverpool at home and any aways I get (I expect I should get a saints away as we got over 3000 allocation and i've an exec ticket).

Unread 12-11-2014, 04:37 PM
dragflick

Chubbed again for this, like every other £#%&!ing away this season

Unread 12-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Adrian_Lon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Chubbed again for this, like every other £#%&!ing away this season
I rang the club and they said they had over 13,000 applications in for it compared with less than half that for other aways. Only people i know who got them were supporters clubs and they always get 2 anyway I think.

Are you just going to go down to the ground and see whats outside?

Unread 12-11-2014, 04:49 PM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

I got 2.

Unread 12-11-2014, 04:49 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian_Lon
I rang the club and they said they had over 13,000 applications in for it compared with less than half that for other aways. Only people i know who got them were supporters clubs and they always get 2 anyway I think.

Are you just going to go down to the ground and see whats outside?
Probably the standard line they trot out that. Think most aways have had near that many applications this season judging by how little me and others I know have had. I've got a match the day of the Arse game anyway so wouldn't have gone down, would have been my brothers. Not sure if they're going down for it.

Unread 12-11-2014, 08:10 PM
woody78

Thumbs up

I might go in the execs as a freebie for this one

Unread 12-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I got 2.
Have you got them all so far?

No doubt I'll jinx myself, but have had them all so far this season.

Unread 12-11-2014, 09:09 PM
elephantstone

Yeah bobs full house of my exec friend

Unread 12-11-2014, 10:15 PM
dragflick

Bastards.

Unread 18-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Adrian_Lon

Those who have tickets does your ticket look like this?

Trying to make sure these are genuine before I buy it.

\** Edit ** The guy said his 'sec' must have taken the pic on a nokia! Anyone pretending to have a 'sec' is clearly a bullshitter. This is the actual pic sent as proof so marks for effort. Leaving this here for jokes

Unread 20-11-2014, 01:46 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Yeah bobs full house of my exec friend
Got 3 league aways so far through a mates execs, not as reliable as they once were!

Unread 20-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Adrian_Lon

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Got 3 league aways so far through a mates execs, not as reliable as they once were!
This is my first season with an exec ticket and so far I do not think it is worth the extra cost. I gave up a stretford end seat as well for it

I'm still not sorted on the off chance there is one ticket going. At this stage im looking at getting a home ticket off ticketbis and keeping my mouth shut throughout the game. Should fit right in

Unread 20-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Those who have tickets does your ticket look like this?

Trying to make sure these are genuine before I buy it.

\** Edit ** The guy said his 'sec' must have taken the pic on a nokia! Anyone pretending to have a 'sec' is clearly a bullshitter. This is the actual pic sent as proof so marks for effort. Leaving this here for jokes

id say the fact they now have kits made by puma would make me think twice about the purchase

Unread 20-11-2014, 09:10 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
This is my first season with an exec ticket and so far I do not think it is worth the extra cost. I gave up a stretford end seat as well for it

I'm still not sorted on the off chance there is one ticket going. At this stage im looking at getting a home ticket off ticketbis and keeping my mouth shut throughout the game. Should fit right in
just watch it in the pub

Unread 20-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Adrian_Lon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
id say the fact they now have kits made by puma would make me think twice about the purchase
Aye someone else spotted that lol I have a few mates who sent pics of their tickets anyway so I know what the real ones look like now but it's going to be meet at ground now so it's moot.

Unread 20-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Adrian_Lon

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
just watch it in the pub
Last resort I'll have too but I'll see what's about on the day might get lucky home or away end.

Unread 21-11-2014, 11:04 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
just watch it in the pub
Watched it in the pub down there the other year when we were champions, almost got my head kicked in , but didn't. The end.

Unread 21-11-2014, 12:59 PM
browser

I live 5 mins from the Emirates and have been trawling for tickets all week, if anyone winds up with a spare on the day ill come and give u cash for it, been offered a couple in the Arsenal section but last time I did that we got beat 2-1 by late Henry and RVP goals and I got dog's abuse on the way out, worst ive ever felt leaving a ground, like a walk of shame without the redeeming feature of having just got laid. PM me if you hear of anything, ta

Unread 21-11-2014, 01:19 PM
waynes ear's

Adrian yhpm

Unread 21-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Adrian_Lon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Adrian yhpm
I wish I did

My heart did skip A single beat but I didn't evacuate my bladder
Closed Thread