United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That'll go down as the most pathetic attempt at a hostile repetition in football history

Van Persie should have done an 'ooh, I'm scared' face when he ran out.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Sparky***

aman27deep and his mates kick off after the game..

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:44 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Very disturbing to read that Deepers has been receiving racist rep btw

Guilty party should be named imo.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Blagger

Yep, the deepers racist haters need to be outed NQAT. Can't a mod check who did it?

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Very disturbing to read that Deepers has been receiving racist rep btw

Guilty party should be named imo.
Agreed. Although it's ok if he turns out to be Uruguayan as it's normal over there.

Unread 28-04-2013, 09:53 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Yep, the deepers racist haters need to be outed NQAT. Can't a mod check who did it?
Really hoping it wasn't Ginners

Unread 28-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Sparky***

Unread 28-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:

Unread 28-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Really hoping it wasn't Ginners
Dont do racism pal, have only ever given deepers green as well

Unread 28-04-2013, 10:57 PM
aardvark

someone from the upper caste complaining about racism:shakehead:

surely he should be supporting the bengal tigers or someone

Unread 28-04-2013, 10:59 PM
jem

after watching motd, I'd have to say we were robbed. although the two brutal shoulder charges on nani at the start suggested we'd get £#%&! all from that lino or fat @#%&! of a ref. which they didn't show (or the unavoidable handball just outside the box). we missed a shitload of headers.

Unread 28-04-2013, 11:06 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
after watching motd, I'd have to say we were robbed. although the two brutal shoulder charges on nani at the start suggested we'd get £#%&! all from that lino or fat @#%&! of a ref. which they didn't show (or the unavoidable handball just outside the box). we missed a shitload of headers.
Agreed.
I was surprised when I looked on here after the game & people saying we were shit.
I though we were comfortable in 2nd gear & would have won easily if there was anything riding on it.
The Ref gave us £#%&! all - couldn't wait to card as many United as possible, yet allowed Ramsay to get away with murder. Not to mention Sgna's second yellow that he somehow avoided (Tyler & Smith did their best not to dwell on that one )

It's that final ball in the counter attacks..yet again. That ball across goal or a simple cut back. Over hit time & time again.

Apart from that I thought we were decent second half. Rio was top class (as always)

Unread 28-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Agreed.
I was surprised when I looked on here after the game & people saying we were shit.
I though we were comfortable in 2nd gear & would have won easily if there was anything riding on it.
The Ref gave us £#%&! all - couldn't wait to card as many United as possible, yet allowed Ramsay to get away with murder. Not to mention Sgna's second yellow that he somehow avoided (Tyler & Smith did their best not to dwell on that one )

It's that final ball in the counter attacks..yet again. That ball across goal or a simple cut back. Over hit time & time again.

Apart from that I thought we were decent second half. Rio was top class (as always)
That was the most bizarre moment of the match. Sagna flies in, clear yellow, ref plays on - fair enough. United go up the pitch, another Arsenal player flies in late in Jones, Arsenal get a free-kick. No mention made of the two Arsenal challenges whatsoever.

Unread 28-04-2013, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Agreed.
I was surprised when I looked on here after the game & people saying we were shit
New to Fred match freds, pol??

Unread 28-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Agreed.

unbelievable wasn't it. he couldn't get his cards out quick enough for our players in the first half. £#%&!ing hell, i'm surprised his card didn't burst into flames from the friction as he whipped it out so fast.

then, sagna completely clears evra out, chops him in half and he waves play on £#%&!ing unreal.

Unread 28-04-2013, 11:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
unbelievable wasn't it. he couldn't get his cards out quick enough for our players in the first half. £#%&!ing hell, i'm surprised his card didn't burst into flames from the friction as he whipped it out so fast.

then, sagna completely clears evra out, chops him in half and he waves play on £#%&!ing unreal.
There was one replay of the Sagna foul on Evra They couldn't brush it under the carpet quick enough.
Their goal was offside, but it's one of those that you accept might go against you - however, when we score goals like that (Van Persie at West Ham) there's a £#%&!ing inquest for days & Allardyce is given free reign to trot out the 'you don't get decisions against United' bullshit mantra.

Obviously it didn't matter today & it was nice to watch United play a big game without your nerves shredded to bits, but the Ref (just like the one at Upton Park) let the home side get away with £#%&!ing loads.

Unread 28-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
There was one replay of the Sagna foul on Evra They couldn't brush it under the carpet quick enough.
Their goal was offside, but it's one of those that you accept might go against you - however, when we score goals like that (Van Persie at West Ham) there's a £#%&!ing inquest for days & Allardyce is given free reign to trot out the 'you don't get decisions against United' bullshit mantra.

Obviously it didn't matter today & it was nice to watch United play a big game without your nerves shredded to bits, but the Ref (just like the one at Upton Park) let the home side get away with £#%&!ing loads.
yes he did. dowd's crowning glory was of course at fulham in 2009 where he sent off 2 of our players, gave a pen against us and basically took his cues from the crowd all afternoon. did the same today.

Arsenal were so £#%&!ing charged up for this game and decided that they'd just go through the back of us and generally get stuck in. Which is fine. As long as the ref lets both teams do it. Dowd decided however that only arsenal could clatter into our players, block them off, trip them etc with impunity.

Unread 29-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Denis Irwell

aye, happening a lot now, esp away. They know they get away with it on the day with the home crowd and the media will just ignore it. It's happened plenty before but becoming pretty routine now. Some of that was just glaringly obvious even for that fat @#%&!.

There was a difference with Wham at ciddy the other day when the ref pulled Wham up for their physical approach whilst they were allowed to clatter into us all night

Unread 29-04-2013, 12:23 AM
tetrisblock

Quote:
yes he did. dowd's crowning glory was of course at fulham in 2009 where he sent off 2 of our players, gave a pen against us and basically took his cues from the crowd all afternoon. did the same today.

Arsenal were so £#%&!ing charged up for this game and decided that they'd just go through the back of us and generally get stuck in. Which is fine. As long as the ref lets both teams do it. Dowd decided however that only arsenal could clatter into our players, block them off, trip them etc with impunity.
It really was a small club mentality from them today, couldn't believe it! Play like shit all year, renowned for their lack of tackling in games, United come to town and everyone suddenly want to break legs! Not that there is anything wrong with Arsenal showing a bit of physicality, but to only display it against us and not one of their London rivals is embarrassing!

Unread 29-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Blagger

Quote: