United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 25-01-2021, 04:20 PM
fred tissue

Default Manchester United's Bruno Fernandes on his mentality: 'I don't like to lose'

• Portuguese is now United’s leading scorer with 16 goals
  • Fernandes is confident United can win a trophy this season
Bruno Fernandes has revealed the mentality that has helped make him so successful for Manchester United by saying that losing is “not normal for me”.

The Portuguese’s late free-kick against Liverpool at Old Trafford on Sunday knocked the champions out of the FA Cup fourth round. This was Fernandes’s 16th goal of the season to make him United’s leading scorer, and his 28th in total since signing almost a year ago. He also won four Premier League Player of the Month awards in 2020, a record for a calendar year.

Related: Solskjær hails Manchester United's 'statement win' over Liverpool in FA Cup

Continue reading...

More...