Martial
Rashford
Greenwood

Unread 26-01-2021, 12:01 AM
Vida_15

bruno starts a league game....it's why he didn't start against Liverpool

Unread 26-01-2021, 02:06 AM
Palmer

If he can't be rested vs sheff United at home we may as well pack it all in now.

Unread 26-01-2021, 03:38 AM
jesper

Sheff. Utd are 12 points from safety, I'm not sure parking the bus would do them any good now. Wouldn't be surprised to see them have a go, which should suit us.

Unread 26-01-2021, 05:02 PM
goonlooca

As many as nine Sheffield United players may be unavailable when they face Manchester United at Old Trafford tomorrow. Wilder says Oli McBurnie and Ben Osborn will miss out again through injury, while John Egan is suspended after picking up his fifth caution of the season in the last Premier League game against Spurs.

Unread 26-01-2021, 05:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
As many as nine Sheffield United players may be unavailable when they face Manchester United at Old Trafford tomorrow. Wilder says Oli McBurnie and Ben Osborn will miss out again through injury, while John Egan is suspended after picking up his fifth caution of the season in the last Premier League game against Spurs.
we must take this game seriously. they are only missing shit players.

Unread 26-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Never heard of any of them. Including the manager.

Unread 26-01-2021, 05:25 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Never heard of any of them. Including the manager.
John Egan is their Irish centre-back and a serious miss for them. (hopefully)

Unread 26-01-2021, 05:29 PM
tatty

We're not so good that we can take risks with selection.

Play a full strength side and bring players off if we get a good lead.

Unread 26-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
We're not so good that we can take risks with selection.

Play a full strength side and bring players off if we get a good lead.
I'd generally agree but these are shite.

Unread 26-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Maureens P45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
And are more than likely try and kick us off the pitch hence why I feel resting some players might be an option

Unread 26-01-2021, 06:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
Whenever I’ve seen them, they’ve been competitive. 11 of their defeats have been by the odd goal. I think they’re better than their points and total suggests.

We’re not good enough to be £#%&!ing around. Full strength, get it won and take players off with 30 mins left.
Closed Thread