United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:32 PM
puressence

Default are u a utd fan or a fan of other clubs this month....

some of things im hearing from utd fans is in my honest opinion beyond belief wanting the team to lose the next 5 games whilst moyes is there so the club may sack him ....to have fans associated with utd and wanting this is an absolute disgrace ............imagine social media back in 88 ... modern days fans are a joke .....

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:34 PM
waynes ear's

Mufc ok!!

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Switching Off

Moes Out

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:38 PM
carlosartorial

I want Chelsea to win the league.

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I want Chelsea to win the league.
ur a disgrace pal...and ill tell u wot....cant believe any red would think that....until its mathmaticlly impossible get behind moyes on the lads if your a proper red pal....if united dont win it i donty care who does...united or nothing for me pal END OFF

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:46 PM
dunk

Thumbs down

The only way out of this mess quickly is for Moyes to crash and burn. He isn't can't and won't turn anything around. Every win prolongs the agony of his stay at United. It's made watching United gut wrenchingly awful, and that's besides the state of the £#%&!ing football.

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Aman27deep

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:50 PM
dunk

And then there is the abject panic brought on by the prospect of him making it through to the summer and being given £200m and the freedom to sell and buy who he sees fit and the quite disastrous damage that will do.

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

the damage it could do

but it could also do the opposite

the end of this season is very very important for the club and the manager's career. a big part of me hopes he gets through to the summer and then is given license to £#%&! some of the treacherous @#%&!s off

probably not in the best interests of the club short term but even so...

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
keep wondering why they don't want us to win all 5 and start to turn it round

doesn't make any sense at all that they don't tbh

they seem to have gone from doubting him, to pretty sure he'll fail, to absolutely definite that he's got no chance of turning it round

the 6 defeats or whatever it is since xmas have been welcomed almost from the very first one against spurs and the w**king has got more and more intense with each £#%&! up. the reaction to the 6 straight wins and topping the CL group up til then was almost obscene tbh - they just hated seeing United winning
hoping to lose to city lpool unreal tbh .... its me and u throb £#%&! the rest

Unread 03-03-2014, 07:58 PM
VodkaAndCoke

I thought Gollum was appointed for stability and a smooth transition?

If the plan was to rip the squad apart and spend £200M then why would you trust a loser who believes in medieval tactics?

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the damage it could do

but it could also do the opposite

the end of this season is very very important for the club and the manager's career. a big part of me hopes he gets through to the summer and then is given license to £#%&! some of the treacherous @#%&!s off

probably not in the best interests of the club short term but even so...
It couldn't. It's the same as the dippers giving KKK £100m or City giving Hughes several £100m or whatever. The man spending the money is a useless #@&%!. He'll £#%&! it up.

ralph

It's just not in my dna to want United to lose, impossible, even if it meant the scousers/ city winning the league.

Top red

Unread 03-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It couldn't. It's the same as the dippers giving KKK £100m or City giving Hughes several £100m or whatever. The man spending the money is a useless #@&%!. He'll £#%&! it up.
people are desperately clinging onto this idea as some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy

here's another thing to consider: in the situation United are in, if they go out of the CL, then any normal circumstances would almost always see a fall off in commitment in at least some of the remaining games. there is no reason whatsoever to ignore this psychological constant of football, and I'm pretty sure that if the club haven't yet decided to £#%&! him off it would need to be a terrible and worsening run-in to change that rather than just a continuation of the current shakiness.

Unread 03-03-2014, 08:06 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
some of things im hearing from utd fans is in my honest opinion beyond belief wanting the team to lose the next 5 games whilst moyes is there so the club may sack him ....to have fans associated with utd and wanting this is an absolute disgrace ............imagine social media back in 88 ... modern days fans are a joke .....

I believe the appointment of Moyes, represents a clear and present danger to the well being and future of Manchester United Football Club.

I would be ecstatic to lose 5 games, and in my opinion save the club I love.

Unread 03-03-2014, 08:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
It's just not in my dna to want United to lose, impossible, even if it meant the scousers/ city winning the league.

Top red
Fortunately it's still in our power to stop the vermin and the berts, at least when they play us.

Unread 03-03-2014, 08:18 PM
dunk

I don't expect him to go anywhere, sadly.

Think of this, United aren't the bottomless cash pit that City and Chelsea are and United are going to get one shot at the rebuild that seems to be planned for this summer. A manager is to be given the trust to go out and buy and sell players to fit in with the plan he has for the team and club going forward. Do you want Moyes to be the man to make those decisions?

Unread 03-03-2014, 09:09 PM
HotChip

When is the correct time for a 'top red' to start wanting City to win to stop the granny stabbers?

My arse is getting twitchy, so would like to know.

Unread 03-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Bunker Buster

At this very moment in time I want (with no bone in my body, just a hazy need) Chelsea to win the league.

We can't win the league the other two that could are hideous @#%&!s.

Unread 03-03-2014, 09:27 PM
elephantstone

Pure taking the moral high ground again.
Closed Thread