United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2020, 08:22 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I don’t mind it. Would you rather see city and Liverpool clean up for the foreseeable or Newcastle? f***ing no brainer
If given choose I would rather live in world then where all sport is abolished since if certain virus can never been contained. Although state funded newcastle would be lesseriest of evils.

Unread 22-04-2020, 07:59 AM
thatsfuctit

The Premier League has been urged by one of its largest overseas broadcast partners to "fully interrogate" Newcastle United's proposed £300m takeover.

The chief executive of the Qatar-based TV giant beIN Sport, Yousef al-Obaidly, has written to the chairs of top-flight clubs about the deal, which could see the Magpies bought by a Saudi-backed consortium.

In the letter, Al-Obaidly accuses the Saudi Arabian government of the "facilitation of the near three-year theft of the Premier League's commercial rights - and in turn your club's commercial revenues - through its backing of the huge-scale beoutQ pirate service".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52375947

Unread 22-04-2020, 08:03 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
The Premier League has been urged by one of its largest overseas broadcast partners to "fully interrogate" Newcastle United's proposed £300m takeover.

The chief executive of the Qatar-based TV giant beIN Sport, Yousef al-Obaidly, has written to the chairs of top-flight clubs about the deal, which could see the Magpies bought by a Saudi-backed consortium.

In the letter, Al-Obaidly accuses the Saudi Arabian government of the "facilitation of the near three-year theft of the Premier League's commercial rights - and in turn your club's commercial revenues - through its backing of the huge-scale beoutQ pirate service".

PL becomes a battle ground between middle eastern billionaires

Unread 22-04-2020, 08:46 AM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

lol
how do you say 'pot' and 'kettle' in arabic?

Unread 22-04-2020, 11:12 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
If given choose I would rather live in world then where all sport is abolished since if certain virus can never been contained. Although state funded newcastle would be lesseriest of evils.
Very noble of you pal.

Unread 22-04-2020, 11:33 AM
ryanMUFC

It’s probably a little bit too late to start caring about the morality of owners tbh. That Shinawatra who bought city was responsible for probably as many deaths, I think people are more bothered about Newcastle being another financially doped club.

I can’t stand the club and their fans but at a time where Liverpool have walked the league, I’m not sure if it’s the worst thing that could happen.

Unread 22-04-2020, 11:38 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
When did pure get a new account?

Unread 22-04-2020, 05:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It’s probably a little bit too late to start caring about the morality of owners tbh. That Shinawatra who bought city was responsible for probably as many deaths, I think people are more bothered about Newcastle being another financially doped club.
Sure, but having owners that are dodgy in other ways should be commented on.

Unread 23-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Sparky***

Unread 23-04-2020, 02:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Would pump. (her not him).

Unread 23-04-2020, 03:05 PM
Jethro

No chance Brucey stays

Unread 23-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Pop

Been reading so many comments claiming Newcastle deserve this because of Ashley, their loyal loveable fanbase, what a huge club they are (they are huge tbh, in Newcastle) and how much they've suffered down the years.

I hate that attitude. You deserve £#%&! all. You are a shit club because you have always been shit, with shit players, shit owners, shit management and drooling mentally #@&%!ed fans. You deserve the grand total of £#%&! all especially a multi billion pound lottery win.

Christ, imagine if they both really got their houses in order, the Premier League super powers, Manchester City and Newcastle United

They're both basically the footballing equivalent of a halfwitted child born under a cabbage, taken in by a wealthy childless couple.

And I wonder how long it is before that big fat sweaty blotchy @#%&! Martin Samuel climbs into bed with them claiming this is wonderful for English football, even more wonderful than City's windfall has been.

£#%&! off.

Unread 23-04-2020, 03:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Been reading so many comments claiming Newcastle deserve this because of Ashley, their loyal loveable fanbase, what a huge club they are (they are huge tbh, in Newcastle) and how much they've suffered down the years.

I hate that attitude. You deserve £#%&! all. You are a shit club because you have always been shit, with shit players, shit owners, shit management and drooling mentally #@&%!ed fans. You deserve the grand total of £#%&! all especially a multi billion pound lottery win.

Christ, imagine if they both really got their houses in order, the Premier League super powers, Manchester City and Newcastle United

They're both basically the footballing equivalent of a halfwitted child born under a cabbage, taken in by a wealthy childless couple.

And I wonder how long it is before that big fat sweaty blotchy @#%&! Martin Samuel climbs into bed with them claiming this is wonderful for English football, even more wonderful than City's windfall has been.

£#%&! off.
close the thread.

Unread 23-04-2020, 03:37 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Overhaul recruitment eh

Wouldn’t have picked it.

Unread 23-04-2020, 04:01 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

I hate that attitude. You deserve f*** all. You are a shit club because you have always been shit, with shit players, shit owners, shit management and drooling mentally #@&%!ed fans. You deserve the grand total of f*** all especially a multi billion pound lottery win.

And I wonder how long it is before that big fat sweaty blotchy c*** Martin Samuel climbs into bed with them claiming this is wonderful for English football, even more wonderful than City's windfall has been.

f*** off.
people said the same about city too. such condescending bullshit.

Unread 29-04-2020, 01:25 PM
windy waffles

Poch is top of their wish list and are willing to pay him £19m per year.

Rafa second choice.

Unread 29-04-2020, 04:28 PM
ScarFace

Poch wont come yet. They'll get rafa again to gain favour with the fans.

The issue they have is they earn £#%&! all until they pump in fake sponsors.

Unread 29-04-2020, 04:31 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Poch wont come yet. They'll get rafa again to gain favour with the fans.

The issue they have is they earn £#%&! all until they pump in fake sponsors.
They've generally had decent gates though, so having to sell tickets for a fiver at pubs near the ground on match day won't be an issue. I've more sympathy for the Newcastle fans after the way Ashley treated them too. Far more deserving than city but still not deserving at all.

Unread 29-04-2020, 04:36 PM
tatty

UEFA will be all over them like a rash.

Unread 29-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Sparky***

City have blown it for any future oil clubs by blagging their books so blatantly.
Closed Thread