United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2011, 07:30 AM
believe

Default Re: Michael Owen twitters his discontent!

twunt

Unread 17-05-2011, 07:52 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: Michael Owen twitters his discontent!

this tweeting %@#$&!s has to stop

its shit.

Unread 17-05-2011, 08:23 AM
elephantstone

Thumbs up Re: Michael Owen twitters his discontent!

it was nice to hear on the radio this morning that Ronnie (3 teams) Irani didnt get a ticket in the ballot

Unread 17-05-2011, 08:27 AM
PaulParkers

Nothing wrong with what he said IMO. I thought he was voicing his discontent from a fans perspective.

Unread 17-05-2011, 08:30 AM
carlosartorial

To be honest, slagging Owen became boring as £#%&! about 36 hours after he signed.

fwiw, he's very good on twitter.

Unread 17-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
damned if he does, damned if he doesnt.
exactly, hes £#%&!ing right. 225 for a ticket is a sick joke even if youre Bill Gates. Its the principle of it. You wouldnt expect him to pay 5 quid for a can of coke just cos hes loaded now would you?

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
exactly, hes £#%&!ing right. 225 for a ticket is a sick joke even if youre Bill Gates. Its the principle of it. You wouldnt expect him to pay 5 quid for a can of coke just cos hes loaded now would you?
Yes. He should also pay tax on my behalf.

This financial stuff is a piece of piss.

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
can of diet coke in nobu is £5.20. no wum. soh.

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

what's wrong with piers morgan he seems to stalk the united players.

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
what's wrong with piers morgan he seems to stalk the united players.
like a lot of vociferous and vocal abus, he is probably a closet red

shit @#%&!. hate the @#%&!

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Harri Jaffa

Piers Morgan is just a WUM, just ignore the celeb arse licker ffs.

Give him no energy and he'll soon enough peter out

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:39 AM
marlo

cant believe some on here hate pier morgan...

its his £#%&!ing job to be like that. annoying, nosy and engage in banter with celebs etc.

the players know its all light hearted banter and reply ffs.

i think its interesting....but then im different to most of you.. maybe the players should just tweet top reds their opinion on songs and wish them luck in ticket ballots.
but then again the players shouldnt be on twitter according to some..... cant win....top reds are so demanding....

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:40 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

its his £#%&!ing job to be like that. annoying, nosy and engage in banter with celebs etc.

i think its interesting....but then im different to most of you.. maybe the players should just tweet top reds their opinion on songs and wish them luck in ticket ballots. but then again the players shouldnt be on twitter according to some..... cant win....top reds are so demanding....

Unread 17-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

i think its interesting....but then im different to most of you.. maybe the players should just tweet top reds their opinion on songs and wish them luck in ticket ballots.
but then again the players shouldnt be on twitter according to some..... cant win....top reds are so demanding....
the guy is a #@&%!. end of story.

you only like him because you do the same thing on here our kid

Unread 17-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I don't mind the united players on twitter, I just feel bad for the abuse they get off keyboard phsycos. But piers the parasite just latches on the united players trying to get noticed, like a pudgy pushy gay. Look at me lads, chase me, I'll suck you dry etc. no wonder such and such loves him deeply.

Unread 17-05-2011, 10:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I don't mind the united players on twitter, I just feel bad for the abuse they get off keyboard phsycos. But piers the parasite just latches on the united players trying to get noticed, like a pudgy pushy gay. Look at me lads, chase me, I'll suck you dry etc. no wonder such and such loves him deeply.
you just know that piers will be at home with his wife/husband etc later going "oh yes i was speaking to michael owen today...."

Unread 17-05-2011, 10:44 AM
The Return of JC

In a strange way, I'm looking forward to him lifting the trophy more than anyone else.

Unread 17-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
In a strange way, I'm looking forward to him lifting the trophy more than anyone else.
As long as Vida lifts the thing I don't care if David May gets on the team photo's again...

Unread 17-05-2011, 12:10 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Nothing wrong with what he said IMO. I thought he was voicing his discontent from a fans perspective.
.. I`ve got 16 tickets....yeah he is well in touch with the fans perpective

Unread 17-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Both a pair of @#%&!s.

Morgan more so for once, but youve got owen in the mixing pot as well and that £#%&!ing website Twitter.....!!

Its a £#%&!ing @#%&!s supper.
Closed Thread