United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

A fight at training? So what

I've never got the whole laughing at other teams (city for example) fights

30-odd young(ish in our case) lads playing football every day of the week is gonna create tear-ups

Professionalism be damned, a young tup is gonna make his presence known

As has been said above, it's a good thing

Unread 29-09-2012, 12:43 AM
RedMenace

Agree with that Mao but as others have said have a go at each other on the pitch after the tackle, calling the lad over in the gym and then smacking him is a bit snidey.

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Part 36 Offer

looks like nanners is deffo off in january

his form this season has been horrific tbf

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Agree with that Mao but as others have said have a go at each other on the pitch after the tackle, calling the lad over in the gym and then smacking him is a bit snidey.
Oh of course it is, I agree

This thread is obv a merge but is there a video of it or owt?

Anybody who lets Nani punch em without having a go back needs a word

If its Nani pulling the big I am then he needs £#%&!ing off like RvN was

That skinny little Michael Jackson looking @#%&! should be the one on the receiving end of I'm a Utd player slaps not dishing them out FFS

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:08 AM
TreeFiddy

I really £#%&!ing hate Nani. Such a stupid shit @#%&!.

Unread 29-09-2012, 03:29 AM
utd99

Starting to dislike that little jerry-curled @#%&! a lot. What a shock it was a young reserve player and not Rio or Rooney.

Unread 29-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Bunker Buster

I'd love to leather Nani.....

Unread 29-09-2012, 07:24 AM
JakeB

Needs to be dropped for a while, shame there's no one to replace him at the moment really. He's been absolute £#%&!ing garbage this season, awful.

Unread 29-09-2012, 07:49 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Needs to be dropped for a while, shame there's no one to replace him at the moment really. He's been absolute £#%&!ing garbage this season, awful.
welbeck on the left of a three

Unread 29-09-2012, 08:03 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
welbeck on the left of a three
Nope, time for Fergie to shift the deadly RVP out to the left wing

Unread 29-09-2012, 08:32 AM
MUFC One Love

He is playing like a man who knows he is going to be sold. Shame really because Valencia is not the answer. Wouldn't surprise me if we sold him in January and signed a new winger, Fergie bloody loves a winger. I'd rather him sign a central midfielder if he sold Nani though. £20-25m for Nani and sign a top CM.

Unread 29-09-2012, 08:42 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He is playing like a man who knows he is going to be sold. Shame really because Valencia is not the answer. Wouldn't surprise me if we sold him in January and signed a new winger, Fergie bloody loves a winger. I'd rather him sign a central midfielder if he sold Nani though. £20-25m for Nani and sign a top CM.
as if

he's a good player but nowhere near that bracket imo.

valencia is the best winger we've got, best in the league by a distance imo.

Unread 29-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Knockers

Nani's a bit skinny but he's shredded up. He'd tan most of us fat benders in a scrap.
I like hearing this kind of thing too though. Keane said in his book it always kicked off in training in the 90s. I loved the moodiness of that team. The likes of jimmy hill crying after hughes or keane £#%&!ed somebody up. That's exactly what we're missing. This nani thing isn't quite what I'm on about but still warms the heart. Or maybe it just means I long to be brutalised by a butch midfield enforcer.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Jez Quigley

Not sure I buy all the super hard men on here who claim they would laugh off a punch from Nani.

I would not laugh off a punch from a normal 10 yr old, never mind a fit athlete.

I do like this Stone Cold Nani though taking revenge afterwards though.

"donde esta your tool?"

"what tool?"

"THIS FACKING TOOL" etc. etc.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:14 AM
irk

have you ever seen it on the telly when these athletes do a bit of cross training and are shown "punching" some mitts? wouldn't like a like off them though.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:21 AM
borsuk

nani's got a lovely physique but don't make me laugh, he's a right puff. crying over a tackle from carragher ffs

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
nani's got a lovely physique but don't make me laugh, he's a right puff. crying over a tackle from carragher ffs
Remember not all of us are iron men and I bet Nani would knock most of us on our arses.

Could easily see him as a UFC light middleweight down the line. He has the speed, the nuttiness and the flexibility.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in The Expendables 7 or thereabouts.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Remember not all of us are iron men and I bet Nani would knock most of us on our arses.

Could easily see him as a UFC light middleweight down the line. He has the speed, the nuttiness and the flexibility.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in The Expendables 7 or thereabouts.
Whenever I discuss combat, I'm taking the view of 25 yr old me.

Unread 29-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
as if

he's a good player but nowhere near that bracket imo.

valencia is the best winger we've got, best in the league by a distance imo.
If Valencia is the best winger in the league by a distance and Scholes is the best player in the league, by a distance then the league is in a pretty sorry state.

Valencia is a good player but it is debatable if he is even as good as he was pre leg break. Rafael has been the main attacking threat from wide areas this season at Utd, Nani has been shit but Valencia has been little more than solid.

Young cost 18million, Nani is a much better player, played well at the Euros in the summer, did not fade in comparison to any of the other noted wide players at that tournament(Robben,Ribery etc). It does look as if he is on the way out which disappoints me as I was quite excited by his potential in linking up with Kagawa, Van Persie, Cleverley and Anderson.

I hope he plays today in his better position and picks up his form. He was poor at Everton on the right and id badly out of form, I wonder how much all the speculation and contract issues have contributed towards this.

Unread 29-09-2012, 10:19 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
If Valencia is the best winger in the league by a distance and Scholes is the best player in the league, by a distance then the league is in a pretty sorry state.

Valencia is a good player but it is debatable if he is even as good as he was pre leg break. Rafael has been the main attacking threat from wide areas this season at Utd, Nani has been shit but Valencia has been little more than solid.

Young cost 18million, Nani is a much better player, played well at the Euros in the summer, did not fade in comparison to any of the other noted wide players at that tournament(Robben,Ribery etc). It does look as if he is on the way out which disappoints me as I was quite excited by his potential in linking up with Kagawa, Van Persie, Cleverley and Anderson.

I hope he plays today in his better position and picks up his form. He was poor at Everton on the right and id badly out of form, I wonder how much all the speculation and contract issues have contributed towards this.
You know...it's not all United's fault that Nani goes to shit from time to time.

This isn't a new thing, he's always been either great or complete gash.
Closed Thread