United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:11 AM
MJ Ramone

Unhappy No Football now for 3 Months

...God I'm depressed.

It's such a shitty way to end what has been a very good season.
In a few days or weeks I'll probably feel satisfied that we won the League, but it'll always be nagging away at me that we had the opportunity to get up to 4 European Cups, but simply failed to turn up..
You never know when that chance will come again.

Overall the 'football' hasn't been that great this season & there needs to be a lot of sorting out over the Summer (in terms of what the £#%&! is our best midfield?, why have we got £60mill worth of strikers on the bench in the European Cup Final?, What's our best side?? etc.) not to mention The Tevez & Ronaldo 'Sagas' which will no doubt keep the ABU's happy as pigs in shit.

I'm a right spoiled @#%&! thanks to Mr Ferguson, No question about that (as the man himself would say) but it's gonna take a while to get this result out of my system.

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Camel

doesn't that tourney in munich start in 6-8weeks?

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:18 AM
dunk

Thank £#%&!. I need a break, feels like it has been £#%&!ing constant since 2006.

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:19 AM
redmike

I'm relieved tbh, great season three trophies, defeat tonight at least means that everybody connected to the club will not be complacent,and we go again in august.

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Sparky***

by the time the season review DVD comes out, you'll feel better.

but at least we weren't like Liverpool or Chelsea. Their whole seasons rested on the CL final when they both lost.

It might be another 5, 6, 7 years before we ever reach the champions league final again - but my thinking is probably not.

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
by the time the season review DVD comes out, you'll feel better.

but at least we weren't like Liverpool or Chelsea. Their whole seasons rested on the CL final when they both lost.

It might be another 5, 6, 7 years before we ever reach the champions league final again - but my thinking is probably not.
i'm focussing on that. the title chase that was nearly robbed off us

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:36 AM
MJ Ramone

Call me paranoid all you want, but this match was lost the minute the Council gave the green light to a Victory Parade.
You simply cannot underestimate the power of jinxing things.
If a parade was on the cards they could have kept it under wraps until tonight.

This is the reason why it makes my £#%&!ing blood boil that there was no parade last year.
You should NEVER take achievements like last season for granted.
It was utterly shameful that United couldn't show off the trophies on an open-top bus last May.
Unforgivable

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:41 AM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Call me paranoid all you want, but this match was lost the minute the Council gave the green light to a Victory Parade.
You simply cannot underestimate the power of jinxing things.
The universe is indifferent.

Quote:
It was utterly shameful that United couldn't show off the trophies on an open-top bus last May.
Unforgivable
This part is true

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Coracao

I look forward to seeing the young serb in the under 21s if he is selected

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:51 AM
clonesred

the final wa lost the moment some @#%&! on telly said that Eto had never scored against an English team and that Messi had never scored in final. Just surppised that Henry the @#%&! didn't pop his final duck to make it a hat-trick of achievements

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:58 AM
khmk

Quote:
...God I'm depressed.

It's such a shitty way to end what has been a very good season.
In a few days or weeks I'll probably feel satisfied that we won the League, but it'll always be nagging away at me that we had the opportunity to get up to 4 European Cups, but simply failed to turn up..
You never know when that chance will come again.

Overall the 'football' hasn't been that great this season & there needs to be a lot of sorting out over the Summer (in terms of what the £#%&! is our best midfield?, why have we got £60mill worth of strikers on the bench in the European Cup Final?, What's our best side?? etc.) not to mention The Tevez & Ronaldo 'Sagas' which will no doubt keep the ABU's happy as pigs in shit.

I'm a right spoiled @#%&! thanks to Mr Ferguson, No question about that (as the man himself would say) but it's gonna take a while to get this result out of my system.

sorry.

ranting.

Unread 28-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
yeah what a shitty year we've had.

look at our squad.

grow up ffs take it like a man.

spoiled
do me a favour.. £#%&!in' ell, I hate that attitude.. we should just be grateful that we support United, all debate stifled.

£#%&!in' ell, it's only a few hours since our limp, lifeless no-show in the European Cup Final, and already the thought police are on the case.

Unread 28-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Ether

I'm looking forward to the break tbh.

Tonight has been a real kick in the %@#$&!s, but only for about 10 minutes. We're still the best team in England.

18 titles lads, 18 £#%&!ing titles. Lets not £#%&!ing forget this. Winning the CL would have crowned it off nicely, but if you'd told me when I was a lad we'd have got to 18 league titles before I reached 25 I'd have laughed at you. It's been a wonderful season.

Unread 28-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Coracao

On this topic, i think i am gonna £#%&! off the internet for the summer, i cant be doing with all the summer bullshit, ronaldo speculation etc.

i'll be back ever sunday to do the boxing prediction league.

Unread 28-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
On this topic, i think i am gonna £#%&! off the internet for the summer, i cant be doing with all the summer bullshit, ronaldo speculation etc.

i'll be back ever sunday to do the boxing prediction league.

No Sosial Me?

It's the only thing keeping me going tbh

Unread 28-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Coracao

Didn't last long, im bored as £#%&! already

Unread 28-05-2009, 10:01 AM
jaffo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I'm looking forward to the break tbh.

Tonight has been a real kick in the %@#$&!s, but only for about 10 minutes. We're still the best team in England.

18 titles lads, 18 £#%&!ing titles. Lets not £#%&!ing forget this. Winning the CL would have crowned it off nicely, but if you'd told me when I was a lad we'd have got to 18 league titles before I reached 25 I'd have laughed at you. It's been a wonderful season.
Spot on

Unread 28-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Pop

Not to worry fellers, City will more than keep us amused for most of the summer.

Beep Beep!

Unread 28-05-2009, 12:49 PM
armchair

I'm having a beer. I'm actually glad we're not in the fa cup final.

Unread 28-05-2009, 01:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm having a beer. I'm actually glad we're not in the fa cup final.
£#%&! yeah, I'll be damned if I'm watching that, imagine if the boys had to pick themselves up to play Chelsea.
Closed Thread