Unread 21-11-2007, 03:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

I see someone mentioned uber-redness.

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Obviously not a top England boy you are you? Ferdinand is suspended
no i'm not. i'm not english and think intl football is dross. I take small pleasure in a kind of mass scadenfruede way when they lose though..i'm suprised there wasn't a national day of mourning when ronny stuck away that pen. thanks for the good news though. no united - my kind no ingurlund team that.

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
no i'm not. i'm not english and think intl football is dross. I take small pleasure in a kind of mass scadenfruede way when they lose though..i'm suprised there wasn't a national day of mourning when ronny stuck away that pen. thanks for the good news though. no united - my kind no ingurlund team that.
Shut up you blwdi uber-red you.

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Shut up you blwdi uber-red you.
fair play to you.

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
fair play to you.
Should a been wbr-red maybe?

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:19 PM
toseeunited

i'm going the pub to support england to win, but my reaction to them getting beat would be me laughing while all my mates are gutted!

i simply don't care enough for it to affect me anywhere near the amount that a united defeat affects me (it ruins my weekend!!)

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Crumps

If Croatia win do they go through?

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:21 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If Croatia win do they go through?
they've already qualifies regardless of tonights result.

it just depends whether they finish first or second which doesn't make any difference, apart from several of their players are on a promise of a new sports car if they win

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
i'm suprised there wasn't a national day of mourning when ronny stuck away that pen.
I'm pretty certain there was. Well, it did seem that way given how the tv/press/radio went on and on about it!

"Where were you when Ronnie winked"

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:39 PM
My Name is Keith

I hope they win - always have some decent all dayers with my mates (many of whom are blues so it's a rareity normally) when England are playing in Euro/World Cup comps.

It's not about the football - it's about getting bladdered.

If you get upset over every numpty that there is out there then you won't get very far. You certainly wouldn't support United in any case.

Glad the sweaties are out aswell.

And the Welsh.

And the Irish.

Unread 21-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I hope they win - always have some decent all dayers with my mates (many of whom are blues so it's a rareity normally) when England are playing in Euro/World Cup comps.

If you get upset over every numpty that there is out there then you won't get very far. You certainly wouldn't support United in any case.

And the Welsh.

And the Irish.
Good post, my sentiments exactly, especially about the Jocks and the Welsh.

England winning means all dayers in the pub with all the lads, also gives the opportunity to turn to the Blues and say "so this is what its like being a City fan" when England predictably crash out after weeks of over confidence and giddiness.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Exactly.

Like many others, I dislike most of the crap that is associated with England: the booing of united players, the racist knuckle draggers, the media hype, the dull football etc.

But not to the point that I want England to lose. If they do, I'm not really that arsed but I'd prefer them to win.

I get the impression that (English) united players want to play for their country aswell. Rooney/Nev and Rio are always well up for it.

Not sure that's important but it's something I think about whilst United fans go through their anti England repertoire.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:04 PM
King Schlong

Thumbs up

Quote:
Exactly.

Like many others, I dislike most of the crap that is associated with England: the booing of united players, the racist knuckle draggers, the media hype, the dull football etc.

But not to the point that I want England to lose. If they do, I'm not really that arsed but I'd prefer them to win.

I get the impression that (English) united players want to play for their country aswell. Rooney/Nev and Rio are always well up for it.

Not sure that's important but it's something I think about whilst United fans go through their anti England repertoire.
Exactly how i feel about it.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Exactly.

did you see the player party video where all the players were singing 'that boy ronaldo'....i really don't think they are bothered to be honest.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I hope for the sake of the United players that England qualify, I hope for the sake of the Swiss and Austrians that they don't. But I don't really care about Switzerland, or Austrians. They were Hitlers friends, remember that next year when you're looking for someone to spit on and/or glass.
And remember, it's 2007, women are fair game too. As are turks and anyone you can outnumber really.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Grimson

Quote:

You also wouldn't support United if they played football the way England does.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:26 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
wouldn't support United if they played football the way England does.
I cant believe i have just read that.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
I cant believe i have just read that.
That's because you can't think of United in those terms. But it's true. If they had no tradition of attacking football, never entertained, had at best a few trophies scattered over a century, no Best/Law/Cantona/Giggs/etc, you think the fan base would be the same size?

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:

And the Welsh.

And the Irish.
I am of the same church but I honestly don't care either way. It won't annoy me if they go out, but it won't annoy me if they do.

Unread 21-11-2007, 05:42 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's because you can't think of United in those terms. But it's true. If they had no tradition of attacking football, never entertained, had at best a few trophies scattered over a century, no Best/Law/Cantona/Giggs/etc, you think the fan base would be the same size?
Perhaps not but I would still be supporting them and many others would. When I was young I was told I supported United, all my family support United and we are all local to club. It’s down to where you are brought up and the people you are brought up by, not if they signed the best players, had the best ground, played the best football. I was a United fan from the start whether we were shite or whether we were the greatest club on the planet.

And that’s still the case today.
Closed Thread