United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
his best performance in a united shirt. 6/10.

Unread 26-07-2020, 07:48 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
is that not what's been happening? Apart from the fact Carrick never used repeatedly to lose the ball 20 years from his own goal.

If Pogba's going to stay, he needs to step up and start running some games. Wouldn't even make the top 30 of Premier League Midfielders on what he's produced so far
Maybe we have worked out his best place. He keeps the ball and can pass - let Bruno do the fancy Dan stuff. Just replace Matic with a nasty bastard to look after him.

Unread 26-07-2020, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
his best performance in a united shirt. 6/10.
Certainly in an important game.

The point is, that is the basics we should expect from him.

Unread 26-07-2020, 07:58 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Certainly in an important game.

The point is, that is the basics we should expect from him.
Come on he's starting to get that United je ne sais quoit look about him. Taken him a while but think he's getting there.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Come on he's starting to get that United je ne sais quoit look about him. Taken him a while but think he's getting there.
Performances like today need to be the norm not the exception. Today stood out because he was constantly fighting to win the ball back, it's the minimum requirement for players in his position.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:25 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Performances like today need to be the norm not the exception. Today stood out because he was constantly fighting to win the ball back, it's the minimum requirement for players in his position.
Ok but in a huge game for us. I liked his attitude.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Ok but in a huge game for us. I liked his attitude.
100%, I don't think anyone doubts he's capable of it. They (I) resent the fact that he seemingly picks and chooses when to go full blooded and when not. He's in the one position on the pitch where the team can't afford to have someone half-arsing with their commitment.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:31 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
100%, I don't think anyone doubts he's capable of it. They (I) resent the fact that he seemingly picks and chooses when to go full blooded and when not. He's in the one position on the pitch where the team can't afford to have someone half-arsing with their commitment.
We need to give him a simple role. I don't agree with Gary N that he's better further forward I think his skill is moving the ball and holding the ball and then stepping forward and playing clinical passes. Bruno is the clever quick passer. He's also a big strong defender.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
We need to give him a simple role. I don't agree with Gary N that he's better further forward I think his skill is moving the ball and holding the ball and then stepping forward and playing clinical passes. Bruno is the clever quick passer. He's also a big strong defender.
I don't think he can be trusted to play from deep on the reg but in an ideal world he would prove himself committed by playing like today more often than not. On his day he can box to box it, just need him to step it up more than one in eight.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:38 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
I don't think he can be trusted to play from deep on the reg but in an ideal world he would prove himself committed by playing like today more often than not. On his day he can box to box it, just need him to step it up more than one in eight.
Think we all agree about what he can and should do but I think today he showed maturity.

Unread 11-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Ethers

Huge if true

Unread 11-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

#Pogtract or a new set of boots being mooted in the replies.

I think he will sign at some point. Wind has well and truly gone from his sails of late.

Unread 11-08-2020, 04:40 PM
utd99

Probably a hip hop version of Diamond Lights with JLingz.

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:27 PM
AK14

Was hoping he was going to announce his retirement tbh.

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:40 PM
utd99

Must be his 2020 highlights then.

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Sparky***

Probably promoting some adidas marketing %@#$&!s or something

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:44 PM
System Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You know, I uh....I don't think I really give a f***.

Unread 11-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Neo

Exclamation

Imagine a double #PogExtension and #7adonSancho announce on the same day!

Would officially #BreakTheInternet

Woody.

Unread 11-08-2020, 09:03 PM
bosskeano

rigth now the way he is playing, he doesn't deserve a pay raise or extension

Unread 11-08-2020, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
rigth now the way he is playing, he doesn't deserve a pay raise or extension
He has improved since lockdown tbf, but still not as consistent as he should be.
Closed Thread