United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-05-2024, 05:09 AM
Coracao

Sure I read we get extra money for them getting to the final. Around 3m.

Unread 08-05-2024, 07:46 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
Sure I read we get extra money for them getting to the final. Around 3m.
"There's only bad news and irrelevant news"

"er I think 3M quid is generally considered good news. "

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:15 AM
marlo

£#%&!ing #@&%!, doesn’t work as hard an Antony!

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:16 AM
NedKelly

Adele

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:22 AM
Jethro

Hope he's recalled from his loan

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:36 AM
Time For Heroes

0 goals and 0 assists again last night. Did he dribble past anyone? Ooohh....three take ons....

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:36 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post

Would genuinely make my year.

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:52 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes View Post
0 goals and 0 assists again last night. Did he dribble past anyone? Ooohh....three take ons....
Pal, he’s helped his current team get to the champions league final - it’s a slight step up from getting spanked by Crystal Palace in the most dysfunctional team known to man.

I think he’s a #@&%! but he’ll feel entirely justified in leaving. And everyone apart from a few United fans will look at both situations and think, can you blame him for going.

Meanwhile, the bloke who made him leave is days/weeks away from being sacked.

I think Erik did the right thing with Sancho but we live in a world in which everything is conspiring against the sketcher wearing egg head.

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:55 AM
est.1878

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2024, 09:36 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Tweeted that last night - amount of grief I got was totally worth it

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:05 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Incredible isn't it? How come nobody is calling Sabitzer a huge mistake seeing as he did the same as Sancho? We shouldn't have let him go - he got 3 tackles in!

Actually, maybe should've kept him based on that

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:06 AM
believe

Quote:
You can kind of get away with this when you're playing in a team that's just won to get to the CL final. No so much when you've just lost 4-0 to Palace.

Unread 08-05-2024, 10:52 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste View Post
Tweeted that last night - amount of grief I got was totally worth it

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:02 AM
suedeshoes

I've nothing against Sancho but I've watched him a lot and he's just not very good. He's not shit but he's not great.

Unread 08-05-2024, 11:13 AM
AK14

Quote:
Yes!

Unread 08-05-2024, 12:08 PM
goldfinger II

Sometimes ordinary teams make it to CL finals and even win them. It doesn't reflect badly on the club or its decisions to let Sabitzer and Sancho go that they have now reached a CL final with another club.

The decisions to release and expel them, respectively, were both correct, IMO. Same with Fred and De Gea. The decisions on who we should sign instead of them, and in general, do reflect badly on the club.

Unread 08-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
You can kind of get away with this when you're playing in a team that's just won to get to the CL final. No so much when you've just lost 4-0 to Palace.
The guy is a forward, he scored no goals and had no assists over two games. They got through on the back of the defence (Hummels being MOTM for both games). Yes, he has got to a final but I'm sick of seeing all this shite about how he's 'cooking' and showing up our club for letting him go. He hasn't done anything of note apart from a lot of dribbling with no end result from what i can see.

Unread 08-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Adele

Probably had it blasting while he wrote his instagram ‘statement’

Unread 08-05-2024, 01:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

£#%&!ing #@&%!, doesn’t work as hard an Antony!
Hope Bayern @#%&! them in the final 6-0