United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:07 PM
TheNew

Angry Robbo, Keano...

...would have made a point of giving some back to @#%&!neck Tevez tonight when he made a point of having a go at Fergie.

We do seem to lack a real leader out there at times.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: Robbo, Keano...

Because we have the likes of Carrick cuddling instead.

Tevez' tackle on Brown was a £#%&!ing disgrace. In years gone by a few United players would have made a few equally tasty tackles. We just don't have that anymore.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:09 PM
thatsfuctit

was it at fergie? the fans? the players who have had a go in the papers?

We need some %@#$&!s in midfield as i have said £#%&!ing constantly, so i take your point there.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Big Norm

What about that hateful £#%&!wit Bellamy??

He tried to break Valencia's leg then shouted "shout your £#%&!in mouth" to one of the lads complaining.

Keane would have £#%&!ing killed him.

We have no balls.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
What about that hateful £#%&!wit Bellamy??

He tried to break Valencia's leg then shouted "shout your £#%&!in mouth" to one of the lads complaining.

Keane would have £#%&!ing killed him.

We have no balls.
Keano was a different generation. Name a palyer in the top half of the Premiership that would go and hunt someone down like Keano would. Players have changed. And don't say Essien, he's a tough tackler but he's not malicious or a proper nut like Keano was.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Ethers

Said the same in another thread. Turning into a team of @#%&! again.

Only really Vidic and Rooney who you'd call 'hardmen', and Rooney is constantly being told to tone that aspect of his game down. Vidic is £#%&!ing off.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Said the same in another thread. Turning into a team of @#%&! again.

Only really Vidic and Rooney who you'd call 'hardmen', and Rooney is constantly being told to tone that aspect of his game down. Vidic is £#%&!ing off.
and is soft as shit tbh

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Leroyloverod

to be fair, I think a lot of the players were on Tevez's side with regards him leaving.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Kwik

Thumbs up Re: Robbo, Keano...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Keano was a different generation. Name a palyer in the top half of the Premiership that would go and hunt someone down like Keano would. Players have changed. And don't say Essien, he's a tough tackler but he's not malicious or a proper nut like Keano was.
Say what you want but its always handy to have an insane Irishman in your corner.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Prideofalleurope

Can you imagine if the Viera tunnel incident was now?
That @#%&! would take the piss

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:

Game hasn't changed that much since Keane left

It was an utter joke that no one tried to do Tevez given that @#%&!s celebration. Then Giggsy decides to have the craic with when Evra was down

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Keano was a different generation.
Players like Keane come around about once a generation, more like.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Players like Duncan Ferguson. Just blatant hard bastards that didnt really have that much footballing ability. They wouldnt make it in the premiership now, the days of the hardmen are gone, its all about technical ability now. People would rather see Fellaini do his little trick past Bellamy, than just dive 2 feet through someone. Not me, personally id like to see Bellamy get flattened everytime. But the refs dont help, its pretty much a non contact sport now.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:41 PM
red in cumbria

There is no doubt we have become too soft, generally speaking. It was one of the reasons for the Leeds horror show, too

Why? Is it that we think people might hate us a bit less - one of the popular ABU myths of old being that we were a "dirty" team??

If so, it is delusional. If we aren't destined to win this one, let's at least go down fighting FFS

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:43 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
was it at fergie? the fans? the players who have had a go in the papers?
don't think it was at the players - from what i hear he's still popular with a few of them. basically he feels like we messed him about big-time, and thinks that our fans have failed to recognise this and just dish out mindless abuse. but what the stupid slack-jawed @#%&! fails to realise is that he was openly courting the likes of city and liverpool when at the same time he was playing up to our fans with all that shite he was laying on at the end of last season. he is £#%&!ing thick in the extreme. wish someone had tucked him in tonight, never mind bellamy.

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:45 PM
believe

Quote:
Players like Duncan Ferguson. Just blatant hard bastards that didnt really have that much footballing ability. They wouldnt make it in the premiership now, the days of the hardmen are gone, its all about technical ability now. People would rather see Fellaini do his little trick past Bellamy, than just dive 2 feet through someone. Not me, personally id like to see Bellamy get flattened everytime. But the refs dont help, its pretty much a non contact sport now.
and vinnie jones. look at him now the OCD @#%&!. footballs dead.

thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
don't think it was at the players - from what i hear he's still popular with a few of them. basically he feels like we messed him about big-time, and thinks that our fans have failed to recognise this and just dish out mindless abuse. but what the stupid slack-jawed @#%&! fails to realise is that he was openly courting the likes of city and liverpool when at the same time he was playing up to our fans with all that shite he was laying on at the end of last season. he is £#%&!ing thick in the extreme. wish someone had tucked him in tonight, never mind bellamy.
I didn't mean at the players in a malicious way - but they have all been chipping in in the media

armchair

I was reminiscing the other day: remember when they used to say teams were beaten in the tunnel?!

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Big Norm

We need this guy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8464347.stm

Unread 19-01-2010, 11:47 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I was reminiscing the other day: remember when they used to say teams were beaten in the tunnel?!
Justin Fashinu Rip peace
Closed Thread