United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It doesn't matter if it's Darren, Nuno, brucey or Carrick....

We need an interim manager TODAY with some serious back ground work going into (ETH) a long term management team with coaching staff...
Seems an arrogant position to think the best coaches in the world are waiting for an opportunity to be our manager.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:05 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

One of Ole's biggest failings was appointing staff with no experience, no expertise and no presence and so after sacking him they appoint.............members of his staff as replacements

As mentioned above, these clowns have just had two weeks to identify at least a functionally competent interim, but that sort of planning obviously doesn't even occur to them

It's a real shame the board didn't go all out and sack them £#%&!ing selves. Utd are so far down towards the bottom of the bottomless pit it's going to take a miracle worker to effect any change, never mind improvements

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:07 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
One of Ole's biggest failings was appointing staff with no experience, no expertise and no presence and so after sacking him they appoint.............members of his staff as replacements

As mentioned above, these clowns have just had two weeks to identify at least a functionally competent interim, but that sort of planning obviously doesn't even occur to them

It's a real shame the board didn't go all out and sack them £#%&!ing selves. Utd are so far down towards the bottom of the bottomless pit it's going to take a miracle worker to effect any change, never mind improvements
Who?

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Seems an arrogant position to think the best coaches in the world are waiting for an opportunity to be our manager.
Is it ?

The chance to take one of the biggest clubs in world football back to the top, REDemption, Roy of the rovers type stuff..

Even stepping away as a fan, it's surely still a massive pull for some big names.....

Or it's over......

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:16 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Is it ?

The chance to take one of the biggest clubs in world football back to the top, REDemption, Roy of the rovers type stuff..

Even stepping away as a fan, it's surely still a massive pull for some big names.....

Or it's over......
You’d like to think so but if you believed what you read on here why would anyone want to work for a set of owners who will £#%&! you over at any opportunity?

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You’d like to think so but if you believed what you read on here why would anyone want to work for a set of owners who will £#%&! you over at any opportunity?

I don't....

Every manager we've had since fergie has been given time and money.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:26 AM
MUFC One Love

If Fletcher beats Villareal and Chelsea you wouldn't put it past the club to appoint him.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
If Fletcher beats Villareal and Chelsea you wouldn't put it past the club to appoint him.
Nah, as rudderless as we are I can't see them making this mistake again....

It'll be interim till the summer then an eye on the manager merry go round....

[Tap ten hag up you daft bastards]

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:39 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Who?
Off the top of my head, I don't know, but if It were my job, and I was being paid £millions a year to do it, i'd £#%&!ing well have a list of people I'd had initial discussions with.

Macari's chippy is a better run organisation and like you, I'm not so certain the cream of the crop will be queuing up to take on Poison Chalice United.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:44 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Not arrogant, just bet..........oh wait.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:45 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Dread to think of the mauling we'e going to get off them

Maybe if Jesus comes back he'll see us through till the end of the season

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Lodestar

Absolute shambles of a club right now sifting through backroom staff for someone to stand n temporarily with a make or break European game looming.

They are making it up as they go along here.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:52 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
It'll be for a game or two until we get a proper full time replacement in imo
Like £#%&! it will with these idiots in charge

Unread 20-02-2022, 01:32 PM
Chris Quayd

"What is his role in with regard to the club? I don't really know, to be honest" - Our interim manager providing some valuable insights on the bloke he sits next to. Absolutely delighted we were taken over by businessmen, they know what they are doing.

Unread 20-02-2022, 01:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
"What is his role in with regard to the club? I don't really know, to be honest" - Our interim manager providing some valuable insights on the bloke he sits next to. Absolutely delighted we were taken over by businessmen, they know what they are doing.

manchester united everyone

Unread 20-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Has to be a piss take surely?

United

Unread 20-02-2022, 01:41 PM
shenwen

Quote:

I love the fact that Ralf just comes out and says it rather than some please the media bullshit

Unread 20-02-2022, 01:44 PM
Ethers

£#%&!ing hell

Good to have him around though, apparently.

Unread 21-04-2022, 09:27 AM
AK14

Unread 21-04-2022, 09:28 AM
windy waffles

£#%&!ing hell.

DoF joining in with training.
Closed Thread