United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Fat Al

Our 2 best defenders having a £#%&!ing mare & Rooney almost anonymous after his mouthing off in the press.

I dunno about Fergie chucking teacups in the dressing room at half time, he should be bouncing some of the players off the £#%&!ing wall.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:38 PM
koppas

Back four is shit today.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:39 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
Fergie has got the tactics very wrong here. Anderson and Tevez shouldn't have started. Should have always been Giggs & Berbatov.
The one tactic he has got wrong is not switching ronaldo to the left to play on carragher.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:39 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
Fergie has got the tactics very wrong here. Anderson and Tevez shouldn't have started. Should have always been Giggs & Berbatov.
Agreed - not in a big game like this.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:40 PM
wonky no

anderson needs to get himself busy

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:41 PM
silv

giggs needs on now

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:41 PM
marlo

whats £#%&!ing wrong with carrick?
two anonymous games in a row now. its like we have no one in midfield.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:42 PM
MUFC One Love

We look sloppy again, just like against Inter, 2nd to most balls. Anderson is having a 'mare. Again, a bizarre game to put him in, in a 2 man midfield as well, why the £#%&! isn't Fletcher out there? The game is passing Carrick and Anderson by.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
What about Anderson though?

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Our 2 best defenders having a £#%&!ing mare & Rooney almost anonymous after his mouthing off in the press.

I dunno about Fergie chucking teacups in the dressing room at half time, he should be bouncing some of the players off the £#%&!ing wall.
Look where he's spent most of his time though, on the left and right.He needs to be central.

Get Berbs on, him and Rooney up top and we'll win.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:43 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Look where he's spent most of his time though, on the left and right.He needs to be central.

Get Berbs on, him and Rooney up top and we'll win.
Agreed and Giggsy on for Anderson.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:43 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
you are pathetic.

this is bigger than £#%&!ing favourites.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Pop

I have never wanted to headbutt my TV screen as much as I did when that £#%&!ing unutterable crinkle cut forehead pancake @#%&! kissed the camera

jem

Default I'm not sure

giggs for anderson will be enough. the problem is there is no one to play there. whoever goes there has to be able to run tirelessly, tackle and use the ball sensibly. giggs might be able to do it for 45 minutes, I suppose. £#%&! me, we miss hargreaves on days like this.

I'd put nani on for tevez and put ronaldo up front.

jaysus.... route one / a mistake by tevez and then a dive by gerrard. vidic and evra looked like they weren't moving. they can't be that tired, surely?

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I think this is the case with most united fans tbf. He's obviously good enough but he's not got what it takes to make it at united unfortunately. He obviously thinks his work is done by just signing. Once player I would be glad to see the back of in the summer.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Tronics

we cant afford to take Anderson off.

we need to change either Park or Rooney.

wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
he's done twice as much as anderson who looks out of his depth. anyway, i'm not slating our players, thev rats are playing well. we need to get some possession early doors and settle into a rhythm. we have easily 2 goals in us but the midfield is key. we cant live with gerrard atm.

Ether

Why the £#%&! is Park playing up front half the time?? Bizarre. Everyone has been pretty shit to be honest, Tevez our brightest player by a mile though. Carrick is doing a good impression of his abysmal shift at The Emirates.

That said, %@#$&!ing at half-time. Ronnie on the left. We win 3-2. Confirmed.

Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think this is the case with most united fans tbf. He's obviously good enough but he's not got what it takes to make it at united unfortunately. He obviously thinks his work is done by just signing. Once player I would be glad to see the back of in the summer.
knee jerk.

Unread 14-03-2009, 02:46 PM
BarryX

started off well, I thought, but they seemed to make some sort of tactical change. Not looking good, we need to switch it around a lot in the second half. Ronaldo's barely done anything, other than run into two men..

£#%&! this. £#%&! £#%&! £#%&! THIS.

Fergie do some magic.
Closed Thread