United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Pique will probably leave this summer so i'm expecting Evans to stay.
On a striker would a main striker ala Ruud affect Ronaldo?
why do fans adopt this black or white mentality? since ruud we've had this idea that we play better without an out and out striker - NONSENSE! I was one of the first ruud out brigade so don't get me wrong but its not "we play better without an out and out striker" its "we play better without ruud" (not having a go at you btw )

bring in a striker who can actually play footballl and it will be fantastic. ruud stopped caring, running, fighting, he was never a threat in the air, his touch and vision left him and his link up play died. if we sign a proper frontman who can run off the ball, get on the end of crosses and look good on the ball it will make everyones job easier.

think a Saha who could stay fit. Sadly Torres and Benzema are the leading examples. I'd rather we avoided the likes of Drogba/Adebayour or the goalpoachers who cant do much else (huntelaar? )

wellbeck could do with a spell on loan next season. maybe campbell can do a job but its risky not having the right backup who are good but just dont quite cut the mustard but are too good to ditch completely? arsenal are good example.

Unread 13-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

we should be able to get rob earnshaw for this side of 20m in the summer. i can't see a player of his quality being happy in the championship.

Unread 13-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
why do fans adopt this black or white mentality?... its not "we play better without an out and out striker" its "we play better without ruud"

don't know luffy, why do they?

Unread 13-04-2008, 03:01 PM
naes_sean

we should sign mickey owen.

Unread 13-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

don't know luffy, why do they?
oh ho ho, your lame attempt to be clever falls flat.

saying we're a better team without ruud is like saying we're a better team with rooney.

if you're gonna try to be clever at least make it worthwhile.

Unread 13-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
oh ho ho, your lame attempt to be clever falls flat.

saying we're a better team without ruud is like saying we're a better team with rooney.

if you're gonna try to be clever at least make it worthwhile.
doh

how fool me
Closed Thread