United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Crumps

Good on Welbz. Seeing that he is judged on goals alone that was a decent shift.

Still find it mental that people are willing to write off a 23(just turned) year old forward who has bar the PNE loan spell done all his first team developing in the top tier (some of it not playing as a forward too) and still has a pretty respectable record without it being padded out in lower/lesser leagues.

Unread 16-12-2013, 01:18 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

A left footed cross & through ball from Valencia today. What's he had for breakfast?

Unread 16-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Whalefish

Three shredded wheat.

Unread 16-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
A left footed cross & through ball from Valencia today. What's he had for breakfast?
Poached 2011/12 on toast, with a little pepper...

Unread 16-12-2013, 03:39 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I thought we were poor but got better as the game went on. It's a dirty shame that rooney has to hold midfield at Manchester United.

I thought fletch coming on showed just how crap we've become. He looked like platini compared to what we had.
how the £#%&! were we poor we could and should have been 6-0 up at half-time

we have been poor a lot of times this season today not being one of them

Unread 16-12-2013, 04:02 AM
rafabio

Evra was woeful. We need a top left back soon. The header by Janners was rafael was superb

Unread 16-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Evra was woeful. We need a top left back soon. The header by Janners was rafael was superb
Really saddens me but age is catching up with Evra. A Left back needs to be bought now.

Januzaj could've got a goal but Welbeck (rightfully) latched onto it. Rafael was spotless.

Unread 16-12-2013, 05:54 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Throb v jemmers - reminds me of the Iran-Iraq war for some reason
gone on too long, a bit boring and at the end of the day you're not too bothered who dies? (as long as it's not Iraq (Jem)).

Unread 16-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
gone on too long, a bit boring and at the end of the day you're not too bothered who dies? (as long as it's not Iraq (Jem)).

Unread 16-12-2013, 08:20 AM
jem

in the iran-iraq war, throb would be somalia.

Unread 16-12-2013, 03:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Evra is a top left-back, but I agree his form has dipped recently after a good start to the season.

His performance yesterday certainly wasn't in keeping with his pre-match interview

Enjoyed yesterday, but again there's a stark difference in performance level when teams forfeit the initiative with a deep defensive line and little pressure. With that time and space, we have the quality to pick them off. Especially when they're as a bad as Villa; it was easy.

I don't understand why anyone who has watched us this season would set out to play like that against us when we look so much more vulnerable when teams push up and are more intense and aggressive in their play.

Unread 16-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
in the iran-iraq war, throb would be somalia.
i'd be robert newman.

you'd be stephen fry.

Unread 16-12-2013, 04:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yeah, that's the gist of it. As once summed up by Kissinger

Like both of them really, tbh ;-)

Unread 16-12-2013, 06:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, that's the gist of it. As once summed up by Kissinger

Like both of them really, tbh ;-)
(believe)