United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:28 PM
pc6090

ETH masterclass

believe

Phew. Never been so underwhelmed in my life.

Dueling Banjos

Whisper it.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager
Well done.

£#%&!ing embarrassing.

Sick of them all apart from Mainoo. Maguire the only one apart from him with United spirit; shame he’s shit.
Maguire was excellent.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Taibi

Meh. Should have been comfortable and out of sight. There’s nothing to celebrate there. That’s an utter disgrace and the whole club should be ashamed of that. I actually feel a bit for Coventry, usually I couldn’t give a shit when we shithouse games of football but I’m at my wits end with this dour, passionless, tactically inept fool and the general state of this football club. From Amad in the last round to that? Jesus Christ, what an embarrassment.

ETH has been a dead man walking for months. We know he’s gone come the end of the season but why wait? The players, who are largely useless tossers and can follow ETH and his entourage out of the door, have chucked it in and ETH just looks like vacant and going through the motions. Despite winning that, there’s got to be a statement this evening that he’s been relieved of his duties and we’re going with absolutely bloody anyone else for the next month.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:30 PM
Dacter

It’s not often I give a shit about other fans, but I honestly feel for Coventry fans there.

They’ve been through some shit over the years and that was a horribly harsh way to lose. They deserved to win it overall.

Erik can £#%&! off now. This is once too often for me to keep backing him. When we win, it now feels like we’re winning in spite of his decisions.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:31 PM
armchair

Hopefully psg's scouts weren't watching Rashford.

Finport Red

puressence

They’d about 4 I’d keep the rest £#%&! off

suedeshoes

Brilliant game. An FA Cup classic.

The taste of...

Surely he has to publicly humiliate Rashford and drop him from the squad
on the day of the final. Rightly or wrongly it’ll be his last chance to do the
absolute disgraceful @#%&!

no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Well Jeff, it’s the magic of the fa cup isn’t it? Young boys holding aloft tin foil trophies, abide with me, tv coverage starting at 9am with it’s a knockout, trautmanns broken neck, Dave whelans broken leg (thought he never mentioned it), big white horse controlling the crowd…..oh no I’m getting ahead of myself, that’s the final

1-1 united to win on pens
I felt it in my fingers, I felt it in my toes

Sparky***

Couldn’t even manage to get a final against a mid table championship side in any sort of style. Utterly embarrassing.

Now we have a mauling against City to look forward to.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taibi
Meh. Should have been comfortable and out of sight. There’s nothing to celebrate there. That’s an utter disgrace and the whole club should be ashamed of that. I actually feel a bit for Coventry, usually I couldn’t give a shit when we shithouse games of football but I’m at my wits end with this dour, passionless, tactically inept fool and the general state of this football club. From Amad in the last round to that? Jesus Christ, what an embarrassment.

ETH has been a dead man walking for months. We know he’s gone come the end of the season but why wait? The players, who are largely useless tossers and can follow ETH and his entourage out of the door, have chucked it in and ETH just looks like vacant and going through the motions. Despite winning that, there’s got to be a statement this evening that he’s been relieved of his duties and we’re going with absolutely bloody anyone else for the next month.

If ETH leaves so many of the players need to go with him. The capitulation is down to the players but taking if Garnacho and mainoo when rashford and The Scottish Player have been dogshit . That doesn’t make sense. Unless they both have injuries /knocks.

I don’t think ineos will be as forgiving . If ETH doesn’t win the fa cup he’s gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Surely he has to publicly humiliate Rashford and drop him from the squad
on the day of the final. Rightly or wrongly it’ll be his last chance to do the
absolute disgraceful @#%&!
The £#%&!ign fraud claimed he was injured and walked off the pitch. Didn’t even wait for the sub , just walked off like the pathetic coward he is .

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Finport Red

The only thing ETH can do tonight to redeem himself is to admit he got his subs wrong and complain about the double standards on penalties.

Oh, and shoot rashford.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:33 PM
BigRonManager

Absolutely delighted for all the new low-bar reds.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
They’d about 4 I’d keep the rest £#%&! off
Mainoo, Garnacho, hojlund and maybe Martinez. The rest are all expendable. Wouldn’t care if they left the club.

suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
It’s not often I give a shit about other fans, but I honestly feel for Coventry fans there.

They’ve been through some shit
Aww. Mr Make a Wish Foundation is here. £#%&! them. Losers.

History

Looking forward to the 56th minute pre arranged subs whilst being 2 0 down to City already

atticusgrinch