Ole IN - let's get on with the rebuild. 92 81.42%
Ole OUT - I've wet my shorts and want Big Sam. 21 18.58%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-10-2019, 07:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I may get a big whoosh here but are you Throb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Or just get Mou back in, I’m good with both tbh.

king louis makes some kind of sense (allegri more). but jose? no sense at all.

not surprised you suggested it, though.

Unread 08-10-2019, 08:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

king louis makes some kind of sense (allegri more). but jose? no sense at all.

not surprised you suggested it, though.

Unread 08-10-2019, 08:13 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Had to have been stronger than aerosol cans for people to regularly give it "that's the defence sorted"

No idea what people expect a new manager to be able to produce with two inconsistent, youngish strikers, no midfield behind them and Young on fb duty. If Woodward had managed to do his job properly and shipped out more players which in theory would have meant some replacements then we might be in a position where we had something approaching a competent squad.
This. Poor response over the summer but not unexpected given woody and the club are absolute duffers. I do think we’ve made a good start in addressing some of our issues though - it’s just that we’ve got lots of issues to deal with.

Could do with something unexpectedly good in January but next to no chance of that.

Unread 08-10-2019, 08:32 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Most people on here was happy with the state of the squad when the season started...
Don’t be ridiculous. Everyone wanted at least some midfielders in addition to who we’d bought, including ole.

Unread 08-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Casanova85

Ole In if he defeats Liverpool. Crushing their 8-0-0 run and 12 points would be more than enough for me to give him a final chance (Oct-Nov).

I can even accept a draw as long as it's not a dull-desperate 0-0 (we've seen too many of those for the last few months ).

Unread 08-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85
Ole In if he defeats Liverpool. Crushing their 8-0-0 run and 12 points would be more than enough for me to give him a final chance (Oct-Nov).

I can even accept a draw as long as it's not a dull-desperate 0-0 (we've seen too many of those for the last few months ).
Just put your thoughts into the opinion decoder: Ole out.

Unread 08-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Casanova85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Just put your thoughts into the opinion decoder: Ole out.
Eh, you got me there. Still, I just want to wait until the final whistle of the Man Utd vs Liverpool game.

Unread 08-10-2019, 10:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Don’t be ridiculous. Everyone wanted at least some midfielders in addition to who we’d bought, including ole.
Yes, don't know where people get the idea he was happy with no more signings from. Of course he would SAY he was content with his squad going into the season - so what??

Unread 08-10-2019, 10:20 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85

For it not to be a 0-0 draw, we'd have to score a goal. Not happening.
0-0 would be a brilliant result at this moment in time. Reality is they'll absolutely mop the floor with us as they're a brilliant team, and we're terrible.

Unread 08-10-2019, 10:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Strange shit like that happens all the time in big business.

And this is big business...
And hes a Big Man

Rashy would love it if we got him. Love it.

Unread 08-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Casanova85

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
For it not to be a 0-0 draw, we'd have to score a goal. Not happening.
0-0 would be a brilliant result at this moment in time. Reality is they'll absolutely mop the floor with us as they're a brilliant team, and we're terrible.
Ain't that the truth.

Unread 08-10-2019, 10:29 PM
My Name is Keith

If getting lvg back comes with the promise of getting schniederlin back then count me in. The dream team

Unread 08-10-2019, 11:17 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
If getting lvg back comes with the promise of getting schniederlin back then count me in. The dream team

Unread 09-10-2019, 12:12 AM
utd99

Schweinsteiger may have jumped the gun here.

Unread 09-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Buck

Unread 09-10-2019, 12:11 PM
AK14

Unread 09-10-2019, 02:28 PM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He’s got to stay, we need to go down this road. Pick up one or two in January, then go big next summer. If he’s not backed, if the club doesn’t know the path, we’re in a cycle of worse shit.

However.

If Poch quits Spurs, he’s clearly a superior coach, and develops youngsters. I’d move Ole to DoF & take the tubby Argie for the way forward.
this and only this

Unread 19-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Cream

Unread 19-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Mr_Ed

Let’s see that stat in 30 more games. He took them forward we’re going backwards.

Unread 19-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Let’s see that stat in 30 more games. He took them forward we’re going backwards.
That’s how fundamental change works. Let’s see the stats in another 3 transfer windows.
Closed Thread