United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
vBookie Event: AZ Alkmaar v Manchester United (Football)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
AZ Alkmaar v Manchester United (Football)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
AZ Alkmaar 2/1 (2.00) 2 10136  
Manchester United 6/4 F (1.50) 5 17259  
Draw 5/2 (2.50) 3 74300 WIN!

Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Clean Sheet
Lingard injured

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Recruitment right in the summer. Sadly ed woodward is at the helm when it comes to recruitment
Our recruitment was decent this summer?

It’s the previous years that are holding us back

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Lingard injured
Actually though Brandon Williams looked decent tbh...

I don’t think he’s going to be a great player but could turn out to be a useful one.

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:05 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Our recruitment was decent this summer?

It’s the previous years that are holding us back
It was ok. I dont think it was great. Purely because they didnt replace vital positions. I have no faith that he will repeat and manage to sign 3 decent players

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:06 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Lingard injured
Like a new signing.

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
It was ok. I dont think it was great. Purely because they didnt replace vital positions. I have no faith that he will repeat and manage to sign 3 decent players
I appreciate that, but personally I’d rather they fill vital positions with the right players rather than just someone to fill a gap. It’s the better move long-term.

I think Ole has alluded that was basically what happened with the forward we were after.

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:08 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Lingard injured
Terrible timing for him. Really felt he was on the cusp of a return to form. S2c fans celebrating his injury.

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Alkmaar seems to be doing alright
Its not at all an excuse to observe that the home side will be rather more used to it, tbh.

Crap pitches have been a great leveller in cup competitions down the years.

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Sparky***

You know, after seeing Chong a couple of times and now Gomes I'm starting to think this crop of 'top' youngsters everyone has been banging on for us to play for the last 18 months might not actually be all that good. (greenwood aside obviously)

Unread 03-10-2019, 08:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You know, after seeing Chong a couple of times and now Gomes I'm starting to think this crop of 'top' youngsters everyone has been banging on for us to play for the last 18 months might not actually be all that good. (greenwood aside obviously)
Put a young Messi into this side and he’d struggle

Greenwood’s got a couple of goals this season but he’s not played well
Miles more to come from him

Physically they’re not ready to play in a side struggling this badly
Closed Thread