United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 07-04-2021, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Barclaygraph, so will treat with scepticism ta.

Unread 07-04-2021, 11:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Barclaygraph, so will treat with scepticism ta.
Of course you will.....

These numbers don't lie;

Last week, antibody testing by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) suggested that, in the week ending March 14, around 54 per cent of people in England already had antibodies to the virus, and slightly less in the devolved nations.

Since then, a further 7.1 million people have received a first dose of vaccine and nearly 100,000 have tested positive for the virus, with many more acquiring a silent, asymptomatic infection.

Latest UK vaccine numbers: rollout figures
It is thought about one in 10 people also have some innate immunity through infections with other coronaviruses pushing population-level protection up further while others may be immune through T-cells, which would not be picked up in antibody testing.

Unread 07-04-2021, 11:19 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Of course you will.....

These numbers don't lie;

Last week, antibody testing by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) suggested that, in the week ending March 14, around 54 per cent of people in England already had antibodies to the virus, and slightly less in the devolved nations.

Since then, a further 7.1 million people have received a first dose of vaccine and nearly 100,000 have tested positive for the virus, with many more acquiring a silent, asymptomatic infection.

Latest UK vaccine numbers: rollout figures
It is thought about one in 10 people also have some innate immunity through infections with other coronaviruses pushing population-level protection up further while others may be immune through T-cells, which would not be picked up in antibody testing.
The numbers are very low with a lot of mixing going on.

Something has changed

Unread 07-04-2021, 11:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
The numbers are very low with a lot of mixing going on.

Something has changed
Herd immunity after vaccinating the vulnerable mate...

It's done.

Unread 07-04-2021, 11:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Of course you will.....

These numbers don't lie;
Yes, because their previous coverage of this (and lots of other stuff too, as it happens) means they are not trustworthy.

Unread 07-04-2021, 11:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Yes, because their previous coverage of this (and lots of other stuff too, as it happens) means they are not trustworthy.
I couldn't give a f*** about their other reporting, they are using ONS figures...

So why aren't we at Herd ?

Unread 08-04-2021, 08:40 AM
programmes?

Quote:
I couldn't give a f*** about their other reporting, they are using ONS figures...

So why aren't we at Herd ?
..suggested that

It is thought about

..the model also suggests that

The ONS figures are hardly concrete evidence, are they?

Unread 08-04-2021, 11:58 AM
measlyshark

Quote:
Herd immunity after vaccinating the vulnerable mate...

It's done.
f*** me, it's like the end of the first lock down again; Heneghan, T-cell immunity, Bunk's balls etc.

He has a history of nailing it:

FWIW, he's nearly right. If only the man-child could wait a few weeks for his overly priced IPA from the Northern Quarter.

Unread 08-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Bunker Buster

What an odd odd man you are, I can't see the image that well as I'm on a phone, thanks for making it....
The white text;

Quote:
. FWIW, he's nearly right. If only the man-child could wait a few weeks for his overly priced IPA from
I know I'm right...looks like others want to continue to wallow in barclygraph shouts and ONS languages vagueness...

It's not about waiting a few weeks or shit beers, it's about it being herd for at least a few weeks now...We don't wait anymore...

It's over.
Done

We must never lockdown again...

Why don't people enjoy positive news ? you've actually made an image to pick me up for pre seasonal deaths in a lockdown.

No wonder you're ignored.

Unread 08-04-2021, 12:11 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark View Post

He has a history of nailing it:

Got to be said that is next level watcherness there. Quote search grabs with graph insertion the future is here