United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:05 PM
ashtonred

Default If I were Louis

I´d take the bull by the horns (with my experience and the fact that I´m a zillionaire) and go to Ed and say " Look, I´m out of here unless we do this my way. I subscribed to your bullshit about Giggs and he has to go. I want 150 million quid in the next window or I´m gone - now retreat and go discuss that with your owners and clueless morons on the board."
Defence is the best form of attack - get it?

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:08 PM
naes_sean

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:09 PM
boreez

If I were Louis I'd walk the day after Mourinho and Guardiola were committed elsewhere.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Lok

Not sure he's really in a position to make such demands pal.

Unfortunately a 0-0 at home to the 14th placed team isn't considered a good result by most sane people.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:13 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Well with the risk of getting a kick up the arse from armers, that´s how I worked in business. And here I am - enjoying my career success.
Control is a pre-requiste to success. You have to manage upwards, downwards and sideways. I´ll stfu now or else I´ll be given another lecture from the boss.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:16 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
I´d take the bull by the horns (with my experience and the fact that I´m a zillionaire) and go to Ed and say " Look, I´m out of here unless we do this my way. I subscribed to your bullshit about Giggs and he has to go. I want 150 million quid in the next window or I´m gone - now retreat and go discuss that with your owners and clueless morons on the board."
Defence is the best form of attack - get it?
If I was him I'd look at my payslip and laugh.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:21 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
If I was him I'd look at my payslip and laugh.
Same as Jose ugh? And we want him?
Madness,

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:22 PM
no fun

If I were Louis I would use my fame and wealth to £#%&! attractive women

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:27 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
If I were Louis I would use my fame and wealth to £#%&! attractive women
Well, his post-match pressers on now - he´s starting to show his teeth.
Go for it Louis - Take control.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not sure he's really in a position to make such demands pal.

Unfortunately a 0-0 at home to the 14th placed team isn't considered a good result by most sane people.
Or the reigning champions with a squad that cost hundreds of millions of quids.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:28 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Same as Jose ugh? And we want him?
Madness,
I actually jokingly said Hughes about a week ago but I seriously would prefer him to LVG or Mourinho. United lost it's soul in more ways than one. It feels a bit racist saying it but I'd like to go back to the days of having mainly northern European players.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:40 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I actually jokingly said Hughes about a week ago but I seriously would prefer him to LVG or Mourinho. United lost it's soul in more ways than one. It feels a bit racist saying it but I'd like to go back to the days of having mainly northern European players.
So Hughes ugh? How many PL clubs have appointed him? Loui´s had one.
The problem is, only Louis talking - he hasn´t got a clue where he stands - not one statement from the club. Louis is frustrated and rambling and frankly vulnerable. The silence, speculation and lack of support for Louis is simply unacceptable.
Worse treatment than Moyes. Louis should´t get himself stuck in the quagmire - Get to Ed face to face and lay it on the line.
Respest Ed - respect.

Unread 28-12-2015, 09:59 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
So Hughes ugh? How many PL clubs have appointed him? Loui´s had one.
The problem is, only Louis talking - he hasn´t got a clue where he stands - not one statement from the club. Louis is frustrated and rambling and frankly vulnerable. The silence, speculation and lack of support for Louis is simply unacceptable.
Worse treatment than Moyes. Louis should´t get himself stuck in the quagmire - Get to Ed face to face and lay it on the line.
Respest Ed - respect.
So you seriously think it's a good idea for an underperforming employee to approach his boss with an ultimatum, demanding public assurances about his future and another £150M to add to the £200M he's already squandered on shite?

If you genuinely think that's what he should do next, and it isn't ill-considered bullshit you've posted for the hell of it, then you're even more stupid than I previously thought.

Van Gaal isn't in a position to make demands of anyone except his players... he's fortunate to still be in a job considering the complete disaster he's overseen this last 6 weeks.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:02 PM
TheFatGoth

If I were Louis I'd go to Wings and stick my thumb head in pan of boiling soy sauce.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
If I were Louis I'd go to Wings and stick my thumb head in pan of boiling soy sauce.
Can you do that anyway, tia

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Vetch

If I were Louis I'd buy Lukaku.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:06 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
So you seriously think it's a good idea for an underperforming employee to approach his boss with an ultimatum, demanding public assurances about his future and another £150M to add to the £200M he's already squandered on shite?

If you genuinely think that's what he should do next, and it isn't ill-considered bullshit you've posted for the hell of it, then you're even more stupid than I previously thought.

Van Gaal isn't in a position to make demands of anyone except his players... he's fortunate to still be in a job considering the complete disaster he's overseen this last 6 weeks.
Well £#%&! me - at least your response was constructive albeit a little personal.
Good contribution pancho.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:06 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Can you do that anyway, tia
The salt content would kill me.

Unread 28-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
The salt content would kill me.