United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2008, 07:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
Maybe a different IMUSA I wouldn't know to be honest, I'm not in it anymore. Looks to me that they are still trying to help out United fans though. You know my viewpoint of Fergie and I know yours. Lets leave it at that. It's Tim's birthday he just beat me at bowling so I'm in a mood. Can you believe it is 5 years since we beat Portsmouth 4-1 at home in the cup.
you should have played him at darts then

Unread 04-01-2008, 08:00 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you should have played him at darts then

He didn't really beat me at bowling. I'm not stupid enough to play him again

I've just got back from an afternoon watching planes land and take off. My son is a geek. Although I did see Fat Ronaldo MOTWYW

Unread 04-01-2008, 08:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

probably on his way to Citeh

hang on watching planes take off and land...I didn't know Tim was from Chorley

Unread 04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:

I'll have you know he only ate half of his Burger King. If he was from Chorley then he would have gone back for seconds then thirds then fourths etc etc

Unread 04-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Spiffy

I think the reason that the press are "trying to drive a wedge" is possibly because Fergie gives them ammunition in his comments and also pisses them off when he refuses to give interviews. Why shouldn't they report/sensationalise his comments? It's not like he'll give them a follow up interview to clarify what he means, Fergie brings this all on himself.

Unread 04-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Arnold Muhren

So, he slagged off the fans, IMUSA speak up about what can be done (singing areas etc) and then they cop for it as well? Addled old @#%&!. End of.

Unread 04-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Sparky***

Ferguson should just shut up and stop digging. He should concentrate on trying to win football matches and let the supporters worry about the £#%&!ing 'atmosphere' or lack of it.

Afterall, woe betide the supporter who dares question his management. We all know what happens there.

Unread 04-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I'd be a lot happier if he'd stop playing this daft 4-1-3-2 formation. Although we have played some decent stuff this year 4-4-2 is still the way to go, i think this year he really wants a go at the European cup and thinks this is the way to go in order to win it, frustrating.

As far as the other stuff goes; i said it in another thread, fergie once said that he considered himself a bridge between the supporters and the club - what he should be doing now is trying to build these bridges rather than burning them. Sometimes he can be very small minded and petty in the way he harbors grudges.

Unread 04-01-2008, 11:16 PM
chorleyred

Quote:

sssshhhh

Unread 05-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Speckled Sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
I'd be a lot happier if he'd stop playing this daft 4-1-3-2 formation. Although we have played some decent stuff this year 4-4-2 is still the way to go, i think this year he really wants a go at the European cup and thinks this is the way to go in order to win it, frustrating.
Yeh, you know more about winning a European Cup than Fergie moose.

Stick to the topic.
Closed Thread