United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 11:50 PM
kinky afro

TBH it isn't really ever going to improve, we may as well face the truth lads. And it is even now creeping into more and more away matches. Crying shame, but things aren't looking up. Like I said in a previous post, OK we despise the scouse bastards but their 'reclaim the KOP' idea isn't a bad one./ Only time will tell if it works mind, but even so. I can't ever see this happening at United, we've tried boycotts etc and campaigns before and only a small number have been arsed.

This would go down a treat though

(we'd need to translate it first)

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:13 PM
believe

bttt

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:16 PM
dodger

Russ Abbott

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Ed Sullivan

I wish we could rate threads. Sort of like rep but for whole threads only as opposed to posters.

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:27 PM
1MUFC

See what I mean this is why our atmosphere is £#%&! half the time. I try and get a serious thread going and you just get nob heads posting dutch techno etc, I don’t find it funny in the slightest tbh.

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:30 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
See what I mean this is why our atmosphere is £#%&! half the time. I try and get a serious thread going and you just get nob heads posting dutch techno etc, I don’t find it funny in the slightest tbh.
Do you think this thread would have gone some way to improving teh atmosphere if it had been taken seriosuly?

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:31 PM
believe

Quote:
I nearly wet myself but i'm not too good.

COOOMMMMEEE OOONNNNNN!!!

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:34 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Do you think this thread would have gone some way to improving teh atmosphere if it had been taken seriosuly?
Going by this thread it appears not, do none of you go ? do none of you want to improve the atmosphere ? If the answer to both is no get the £#%&! off the thread. If the answer is yes why not post a thread and try and make something happen ?

I have lost count of the number of times at old Trafford the same people week in week out try and make it a good atmosphere and the @#%&!s that surround us just sit there.

Unread 29-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Sparky***

Come on 1MUFC, this guy could replace Fred the Red...

Ronald the Raver..

Unread 29-11-2007, 02:01 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Come on 1MUFC, this guy could replace Fred the Red...

Ronald the Raver..

You're not funny at all. I don’t have anything against you particularly but if you don’t go or not interested in improving it do me a favour, and just stay off the thread.

Unread 29-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
lancy lancy

Unread 29-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
You're not funny at all. I don’t have anything against you particularly but if you don’t go or not interested in improving it do me a favour, and just stay off the thread.
I'll strike you deal, okay?

I'll stay on the thread, and you lighten up a bit. How's that? Deal?

Unread 29-11-2007, 02:06 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I'll strike you deal, okay?

I'll stay on the thread, and you lighten up a bit. How's that? Deal?
It isn’t a case of me being a dick, it’s a case of me trying to do something about it on forums as well as in the ground, and you undermining it by posting £#%&!.
Closed Thread