United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Argentina

Another thing that would make the atmosphere about a million times better would be to have pay on the gate and for beer to be poured nice and cold, and promptly, and then allowed in the stands, so people wouldnt want to stay in the pub til 3 mins before kick off. They can have a sing song before the match when the players are warming up and the players can get psyched with a few thousand fans singing half an hour before the match.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:47 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Another thing that would make the atmosphere about a million times better would be to have pay on the gate and for beer to be poured nice and cold, and promptly, and then allowed in the stands, so people wouldnt want to stay in the pub til 3 mins before kick off. They can have a sing song before the match when the players are warming up and the players can get psyched with a few thousand fans singing half an hour before the match.
go about 800 yards north in july and your prayers are answered.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:48 PM
1MUFC

The important thing is these are little things, that we can make happen, that would have a huge impact we just need to organize it. Wtf are imusa doing etc, instead of thinking up another toss argument why don’t they organize something

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:49 PM
wiganste

Being able to have a beer (not shite Budweiser) in your seat. The more booze you drink, the less of a dick you feel for starting songs.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
go about 800 yards north in july and your prayers are answered.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:50 PM
believe

Quote:
LCCC I didnt actually check the direction it was a stab in the dark.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Sparky***

some hardcore dutch techno. Imagine a loud manc accent on a megaphone MCing over this...

[YOUTUBE]hYkuhfsoX6M[/YOUTUBE]

FOOOKIN COOOOOOMMEEE ONNNNNN!

*boom* boom* boom* booom*booom*boom*booom*

[YOUTUBE]nke3n6e-F3Q[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Argentina

Quote:
LCCC I didnt actually check the direction it was a stab in the dark.
You melon. Its south. Which stand would you first see going back towards United?

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:54 PM
1MUFC

This was supposed to be a serious thread ffs, i feel we need to do these things.

Playing dutch techno isnt going to help things much.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:56 PM
believe

Quote:
You melon. Its south. Which stand would you first see going back towards United?
North Stand?

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Zorg

- Introduce safe terracing at both ends.

- Free seating, i.e. no seat number on tickets so mates can sit together.

- No complete £#%&!ing lies about standing up being 'unsafe' from 'the council'

- Anyone who tells anyone else to keep quiet is instantly thrown out and banned for life

- Ban all music and PA systems.

- As Grimson says, make the teams walk out separately.

Anyway I must dash, my unicorn needs feeding.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
This was supposed to be a serious thread ffs, i feel we need to do these things.

Playing dutch techno isnt going to help things much.
Rubbish. Put a roof over Old Trafford, turn off the flood lights and put a big strobe light in the middle. And we're off.

COOOMEE ONNNNN!!!

I don't know about you but it would liven it up for me. I reckon evra would be well up for it.

Unread 28-11-2007, 08:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Rubbish. Put a roof over Old Trafford, turn off the flood lights and put a big strobe light in the middle. And we're off.

COOOMEE ONNNNN!!!

I don't know about you but it would liven it up for me. I reckon evra would be well up for it.
this has made me cry

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:01 PM
1MUFC

this isnt funny you @#%&!s, this subject makes me feel great pain.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Sparky***

imagine 75,000 people doing what this old granny is doing in this video...

[YOUTUBE]cddW4UryA3s[/YOUTUBE]

Milan would shit it.

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:07 PM
believe

Quote:

Milan would shit it.
i've just tried to eat the first thing for 4 days and you come along you @#%&! i'm £#%&!ing choking

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:11 PM
believe

Quote:

Milan would shit it.
have them 2 lads near the front just had their calipers took off?

this is the future sparks. hand e's out at the gate and even if we don;t dance them out of the ground we could gurn the £#%&! out of them

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
have them 2 lads near the front just had their calipers took off?

this is the future sparks. hand e's out at the gate and even if we don;t dance them out of the ground we could gurn the £#%&! out of them

I'm all for it.

Rave when you're pilling
You only rave when you're pilling
Rave when you're pilling..."

Obviously, there would be some casualties. Most of the south stand would have died from heart attacks and people in north tier 3 would be dropping to their death whilst trying to fly..but you can't make an omlette...

Unread 28-11-2007, 09:20 PM
believe

Quote:
I'm all for it.

Rave when you're pilling
You only rave when you're pilling
Rave when you're pilling..."

Obviously, there would be some casualties. Most of the south stand would have died from heart attacks and people in north tier 3 would be dropping to their death whilst trying to fly..but you can't make an omlette...

they would have to give e's on the way out as well. last thing you need is 75,000 people coming down after a 2-0 defeat to portsmouth.

Unread 28-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Brenner

Quote:
What would help woud be if the people who do go concentrated on the game instead of taking pucs on their phones of women in the audience.
just a few observations:

- re-read the thread you are alluding to you £#%&!wit, and focus on the words "..during half-time..."

- Were you at the game last night btw UberRed? Alas, No, you weren't were you - you were on here ffs....

- What the £#%&! is a puc?

- Finally, you show what an absolute £#%&!in JCL know-nothing @#%&! you are when you refer to a gathering of fans as an "AUDIENCE"...

[SIZE="4"]YOU £#%&!IN' #@&%!
Closed Thread