United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Unread 15-04-2012, 11:13 PM
History
 
Default

^

The guy's an complete legend. Remember he did a documentary on time travel, as he wanted to visit his dad as he lost him when he young.

Turns out atm, it's nowhere near possible. But he was explaining all the dimensions there are, and my head did blow up a little bit.
 
Unread 16-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Zorg
 
Default


ignore Arnie blatantly speaking his native language
 
Unread 17-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Warning: fucking sick

Sky Burial

 
Unread 17-04-2012, 11:35 PM
bobcraven
 
Default

Nowt wrong with that, eco friendly no burial fees or need for a gravestone,
could you use pidgeons shortage of Tibetan vultures in North Manchestoh
 
Unread 18-04-2012, 01:25 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Celebrities and Language Learning - YouTube

ignore Arnie blatantly speaking his native language
Surely arnie should of just spoken English

I have no idea why but i just watched that entire video and liked it
 
Unread 18-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Cream
 
Default

Great that.
 
Unread 18-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Grimson
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Celebrities and Language Learning - YouTube

ignore Arnie blatantly speaking his native language
And Charlize Theron and Mila Kunis.

I'm willing to forgive them. :drool:

What was Johnny Depp playing at? Playing his recorded voice speaking French?
 
Unread 18-04-2012, 05:22 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
And Charlize Theron and Mila Kunis.

I'm willing to forgive them. :drool:

What was Johnny Depp playing at? Playing his recorded voice speaking French?
Yeah, he didn't explain what he was up to either. Mental

Jodie Foster is 100% native standard, she's played French people in French films
 
Unread 18-04-2012, 09:43 AM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah, he didn't explain what he was up to either. Mental

Jodie Foster is 100% native standard, she's played French people in French films
spaffed my pants at mila kunis speaking russian
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Interesting video thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The interesting Doors and Gates thread. Fountz Off Topic 52 09-07-2013 03:46 PM
interesting video piece on Milliband feat Toilet Sniffer Cream Off Topic 6 30-09-2010 03:18 PM
interesting video from 89 bcred Off Topic 3 22-07-2009 08:25 AM
Another No Country For Old Men Thread - Interesting Insight Inside! TreeFiddy Off Topic 7 23-02-2008 04:22 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.